Naive > Saitama <

In which all the Little Things turn into something Bigger.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Saitama and yourself haven't been friends for a long time. You both lived in the same apartment building until you couldn't pay your rent anymore. Saitama had been listening to you pleading to the owner of the building and he actually felt kind of bad for you.

You were homeless now and you didn't even have enough money to survive for the rest of the week. Saitama saw you sitting on the edge of the road with a suitcase placed at your legs. You weren't crying but you were close to it.

Saitama didn't know what to do and these feelings came all too fast and too new, he hadn't been feeling things ever since he became a hero three years ago and now suddenly a girl he didn't even know lived in his building was forcing them out.

Minutes later you continued to sit and sulk on the sidewalk contemplating your next moves and heard scuffled footsteps approaching you. Turning your head you glanced up to see an awkward bald man looking at his feet beside you. He then looked at your eyes with a bored expression and you continued to stare puzzled.

"There's monsters.. Around, come inside."

That was then the beginning of your deal with Saitama; you would help him with his needs concerning his apartment and consumption of food and he would allow you to stay with him. You were shocked but you were also so grateful at the same time. You actually freaked Saitama out by bursting into tears of happiness.

You met Genos later that day who happened to be Saitama's disciple after you learned all about Saitama's hobby; a hero who could kill monsters with one punch. You scoffed at the statement as Saitama watched- not even cracking a smile but then you were seriously proved wrong when some giant praying mantis broke through the ceiling before meeting it's death by the fist of the bald hero.

You had to pick your jaw off of the ground when you saw him punch the Lion beast and so today you knew you shouldn't ever make that man upset, or say anything about the lack of hair on his shiny head.

Living in the apartment with yourself and two other guys- a cyborg and a superhuman hero- it was occasionally quite boring when they would leave to save the citizens of City Z and kill the monsters. You had constantly asked if you could go with with and watch on the sidelines but Saitama would get this unfamiliar look in his eyes when he shot hit head straight towards you and said no.

Both Genos and yourself would grow surprised by his strong voice but your pleading did nothing to change his mind. All you could do was hope they would come home safe- which they never failed at- and make them some food that they always eagerly scoffed down as soon as they entered the door.

You almost scolded Siatama because of how much he resembled a pig when he ate his food but watching him eat so fast made you somewhat delighted because he liked your food. Before and after every meal Saitama would thank you for the food. He was constantly sincere and sometimes he even looked nervous doing it. You would blush and tell him it was your pleasure to which a small smile grew on his face.

Genos was consistently analysing you with his robotic eyes and you unceasingly felt nervous under his direct gaze. Genos happened to do this whenever he knew Saitama wouldn't look or else Saitama was just that oblivious- you thought the latter and you didn't know why you felt like you had something to keep from Genos.