Kites > Kyo Sohma <

Not only the kite, but the Holder was also his freedom.

(H/C) - Hair Colour

(E/C) - Eye Colour.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

*Third POV*

- Seven Years Ago -

(Y/N) (L/N) tried to be subtle when it came to obtaining Kyo Sohma's attention. She tried to be kind and caring, compassionate and friendly towards the ginger-haired boy but he was very impulsive and full of negative energy. The boy was rude and had a short temper- nevertheless she always looked past that and grew to become very patient with him.

Kyo seemed to be disgusted by (Y/N)'s presence, turning her words around to make it sound like she was trying to pick a fight with him. Kyo didn't like the unfamiliar feelings (Y/N) gave him in his stomach and his mind was always racing with thoughts he couldn't comprehend.

He didn't like it when he would feel heavy and empty when (Y/N) wasn't around at the park where he usually found her. Kyo didn't like it when other girls who didn't even know him, would compliment him and even ask him out if they were bold enough. He would screech out in disgust and hastily leave the place, feeling both shocked at the stranger but mostly sad because it wasn't (Y/N). It made Kyo even angrier when he thought about that, he didn't want it to be her, but sometimes- or most of the time, it was her.

But one day, the air felt especially weird to Kyo, he didn't like the feeling- it made him extremely uncomfortable and he sought the comfort (Y/N) unconsciously delivered to him. He wouldn't admit it, but she had grown on him in a way he didn't dare speak. Even if the thoughts came over him, he would go and find Kazuma Sohma, or as Kyo and the other Sohma's addressed him as; Shishou and train harder to burn this newfound adrenaline.