Emotional Brawls > Edward Elric <

Love can make or break.

(G/N) - Grandma's Name

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

You never expected this to happen. You never expected going on a visit to your grandmother's best friends house only to find out you were now going to be living their indefinitely. Your Grandma (G/N) was really good friends with Pinako; Winry's Grandma and now your grandma was sick so she wanted you to stay with her best friend.

Winry welcomed you with open arms but you figured the place would get pretty lonely with only one little girl residing the place with you. You saw signs of other people living at the Rockbell house but you didn't ask. That was until Edward and Alphonse came back home. Pinako and Winry welcomed them home with hugs and a wrench on Winry's part which sort of scared you.

The smaller blonde boy was smiling slightly as he could now rest at home but at the sight of his metal arm and leg, along with the giant metal being beside him made Winry force Ed and Al to tell you everything that had happened and as much as Ed's obvious discomfort wanted you to stop them, they continued on to spill everything as they didn't see why they shouldn't when you would now be living with them.

You hated to admit that some tears had escaped your eyes as they told their story about their committed taboo to revive their mother. You had to be honest though, if the opportunity presented itself- you would probably do the same as them not that you would speak it. Ed was fifteen years old- like Winry and yourself and Alphonse was fourteen and the accident happened four years ago so their was no point in dwelling on the matter. You only hoped and strived to make them pursue their mission to get their bodies back.

The two brothers informed you of their recent dilemmas of how Edward had became a state alchemist under the name of, 'FullMetal Alchemist.' You had to admit it sounded pretty cool, which earned a couple of blushing cheeks from the boy. You smiled at his reaction but you couldn't stop thinking about how they had sacrificed their childhood to get their bodies back and you absolutely admired how brave and courageous they were.

You admired Alphonse for his kind-hearted soul and how sweet he was. He was smart and had a ton of hope gathered in that metal armour that his soul was bonded to. You admired Edward for his leadership skills and how strong he was. You also admired the fact that Ed was strong but he also came to you to confide to and help. You, even if you always denied it, couldn't help but admire how handsome he was with those golden eyes, beautiful bright smile and his blonde braid. His muscles were very prominent through his thin, black undershirt and the sight of him always left you in a puddle of stuttering and blushing.

Many months later you had fallen for the older Elric and to your surprise, he had also fallen for you. He made his feelings very obvious and sometimes you wondered if he was a horrible actor or just a smart one who wanted to get your attention and definitely knew how to do it. You both confessed with blazing cheeks and heart palpitations that almost had you turning in bed due to cardiac arrest. Alphonse cheered at the confession when he was not-so-subtlety eavesdropping from around the corner and he had been teasing the two of you ever since.

You were very happy and grew to love Edward since the first moment you saw him, he completed you and you him but the only thing that didn't sit right by you was Winry's stares. It made you sad- you didn't want to but the way she stared at Edward and yourself made you so cheerless and this always caught Ed's attention. The boy never wanted a smile to leave your face and he would comfort you but it would make you think that you didn't deserve to be happy when another girl had loved Edward for longer since they had known each other since they were little children. You always ended up reassuring your beloved boyfriend that you were okay and he always believed that you had no reason to lie to him; so he would smile, give you a kiss and continue on with what he was previously doing.