Limerence > Gray Fullbuster <

You took naïve and inexperienced to a whole other level.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Depression, anxiety and stress had become common emotions for you to have the pleasure of enduring. You don't know why it begun but you did know that it all started back when you took your first steps into the Fairy Tail guild.

You remembered watching multiple wizards fighting as you made your way to the bar where a white haired woman approached you. Her beauty mesmerised you but her kindness and gentle smiling face threw you off. You sat at one of the stools and turned your back to her after introducing yourself, to watched the people scuffle. You asked the lovely woman if you two should stop them but she said that this was a normal thing that happened daily.

With raised eyebrows, you shrugged your shoulders as you continued to observe when sudden yelling stood out more than the rest of them.

"I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT YOU PERVY STRIPPER"

"THEN COME AT ME YOU FLAME HEAD"

You turned your head to see a pink haired boy with a vest and no undershirt, he had a white scarf decorated with black stripes and he was fighting another male who had absolutely no clothing except for his underpants and he had darker hair, almost black.

You first watched them fight that stupid brawl about three years ago now. Everyone then noticed the unfamiliar girl sitting at the bar with Mira and that caught the Masters attention. You asked to join the guild due to your fire magic and with a nod of his head, Mira got out the guild stamp and placed your official membership on your body.

Your fire magic caught the attention of Natsu; the pink haired boy who turned out to be a fire dragon slayer. He always demanded a duel with you to see who would win and just to get him off of your back you would already admit that he would be crowned the winner just to boost his ego- automatically earning a hard knock on the head from Erza.

Erza Scarlett was an S-class wizard who was also apart of Natsu's, Gray and Lucy's team. She was one of the strongest wizards in Fairy Tail and you were extremely happy when you found that she had taken some sort of liking toward you.
Natsu had also became one your closest friends because of the delicious fire you delivered for him to consume. That also made you very well needed in the mission they went on so Natsu could regain his strength faster.

Lucy was just an all round friendly and bubbly person who you connected with immediately. You found her celestial spirits to be rather awesome and she loved that someone could appreciate her spirits as much as she could. She also loved it when you socialised with them and actually became friends with Aquarius so the blue mermaid wasn't so tough on her.

The man who puzzled who was Gray though. The man who had a bad habit of stripping his clothes off made you feel weird on the inside and you had no idea what it was or why it was happening to you. At first you thought that maybe you were getting sick; maybe a cold or something but it turned out that whenever you weren't around Gray all those bizarre emotions went away but instead you were filled with immediate sadness and longing for the dark haired mage.

You then thought that maybe it was his ice and coldness affecting you or your immune system. You thought about how fire and Ice don't mix so maybe the two of you as people didn't mix. Watching Natsu and Gray fight just added to your logic but they also got along like they were brothers who often argued just like brothers would.