Seen the Sky Yet? > Roy Mustang <

Colours - Part 2 (Roy Edition)

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

After getting off of the approximately five day long train ride, you hopped off and composed yourself to meet whoever was supposed to take you to your new base. That was before you walked straight into a metal suit of armour. You scrunched your brows after rubbing your face and grew shocked to see the object turning around to display two red orbs casted down at you as the metal was at least seven feet tall.

"Ah, I'm sorry ma'am!" The metal spoke, you 'tsk'ed' towards the person and went to walk around it before you heard another voice that sounded like a young boy, "Hey, wait! This looks like her doesn't it, Al?"

You turned again, your eyes catching sight of a grey picture of yourself in the grasp of the young boy before a silver glint caught your eye from the boy's pocket. Your eyes squinted in disbelief when you stepped towards the blonde boy to take the object from his pocket, sighing in annoyance to realise that you had found a state alchemist who was most likely the one to take you back to your new headquarters.

The boy shrieked when he felt a hand snatch the light-weighted object from his pocket, swiping his hand vigorously through the air when he failed to make contact with your arm. You snickered at the boy's poor attempts but handed the pocket watch back to which he grinned boastfully whilst puffing his chest out as if he thought he might've intimidated to you into giving it back.

You ruffled his hair to which he glared, "Hey what was that for! Don't you know who I am?"

You rolled your eyes, groaning at the same time when you gave a little nod, indicating him to continue and introduce himself, "I'm Edward Elric; the Fullmetal Alchemist!"

You stared, and kept doing so until he groaned out loud, face palming himself as he lazily stared into the grey sky. You also looked up, watching the sun straight above you. It must've been around midday then, "Shall we get going then, fullmetal?"

"Yeah, yeah come on Al." He gesture towards the metal armour and you stared, unsure of this stranger until Edward realised, "That's Alphonse, my younger brother."

You nodded, slowly when he stated that Alphonse was younger and followed them when they started walking towards a black car with someone familiar sitting in the drivers seat.

You opened the passenger door, stepped inside and strapped yourself up before turning you head to observe the driver already staring at you with an emotionless expression though he was visually sweating, "Armstrong..." You punched him straight in the arm, ignoring Al's surprised yell as you successfully caused a painful squeak to erupt from his mouth, "That was from Olivier."

- Time Skip -

You stepped out of the car, wordlessly following behind Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric to get to the Colonel's office to await your new orders as your suitcases got taken to your new apartment thanks to Alex Armstrong.

Edward glanced at you a few times, unsure of your purpose at Central Command and who you were. Al only walked forward, an audible clinking emitting from metal armour to which you found out was hollow because of the echo you heard whenever he spoke.

Edward made it to a door, opening it wide to reveal an office void of any officers. The name on the central desk read 'Roy Mustang' yet the man wasn't even in like he was supposed to be. You were already annoyed.