Valentine's Day > Edward Elric <

Omg I know it isn't Valentine's Day anymore but I had to do this 'cause I haven't finished all of them- I still have a few more to write. Please comment and vote if you'd like- follow for follow and thank you for reading my book! I love you guys:)

Valentine's Day with Edward Elric

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

"He loves me, he loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not.- Oh.."

Alone in the park in Central you were sat beneath a tree as you observed people wearing smiles as they cuddled with their lovers. People glanced at them with smiles and you observed as others were standing by some red or pink coloured stalls that sold roses or chocolates.

You had nothing to do and all you could think about was that Alchemist that somehow how managed to squeeze his way into your mind and heart. You were lazily picking at some flowers that were blooming from the ground and softly grabbing their petals to speak that familiar sentence to yourself.

You weren't thinking all that much about the blonde alchemist actually loving you since you hardly even remembered his name. You only remembered reading a book about alchemy; one of the thousands you have read so far, and then the book was knocked from your hands when you clashed into another person. You became a stuttering mess when you realised what you did and apologised profusely when you watched the pocket watch fall from his pocket from the impact.

You only hoped you didn't walk into someone heavily important in the military so you wouldn't be punished but you were silenced when you took a good look at the boy. He seemed agitated and it intimidated you but beyond his scrunched eyes that were narrowed on you, you couldn't seem to get over how golden his eyes were. They were so bright but held so much grief and devastation you almost wanted to hug him.

The boy seemed about your age which was sixteen and you almost forgot that he was a dog of the military. The thought didn't sit right with you but you jumped when you noticed a metal armour that stood about seven feet tall. They apologised and grabbed your book, the metal man noticing the title and exclaimed cheerfully which caused you to scream in fear, "Ah sorry! I love that book! Do you know Alchemy?"

You regained yourself and grabbed the book from him, holding it into your chest you smiled involuntarily as you spoke, unaware of Edward's amazed eyes that were trained on your form.

"It's okay, I love alchemy too- except I don't know it, I just love reading about it as pathetic as that sounds." You scoffed to yourself, almost cringing the more you spoke and avoided eye contact with the two strangers, fiddling with the pages of the crinkled book you got from the library.

"Doesn't sound pathetic at all. Oh, sorry for being so rude, my names Alphonse and this is my older brother E-"

"Al, we have to go, Sorry!"

The blonde exclaimed, waving his hand in apology as his cheeks seemed to light up with a pink hue. You only nodded in understanding and gripped your book tighter, ignoring the slight disappointment felt in your stomach.

That was all yesterday evening after you had rented the book from the local library earlier that day. You don't know what had gotten into you but you only wanted to know his name and who he was. His eyes did something unfamiliar to your insides and you wanted to see him again. But then again Central was heavily populated with a lot of neighbouring cities in all of Amestris, what were the odds?

You pulled another flower from the ground, forcing your lips to a straight line as to make sure you didn't look like a smiling maniac and began pulling at it's yellow petals. The sun was about to set and you sighed to yourself, thinking about another boring day wasted in Central and on Valentine's Day nevertheless.

The tiny mountain of petals began blowing away in the wind and you followed them with your eyes. You lifted you head to watch them flow higher into the sky and but you froze when your eyes drifted from the petals to settle on a fidgeting blond alchemist without his younger brother in sight.

Your eyes furrowed at the sight of him standing there with a little bouquet of red roses. You figured he was there for his girlfriend but you grew astonished as you witnessed him slowly walking closer to you, taking a seat right next to you and then hand you the flowers that were getting squished in his tight grip.

You let out a gasp as you observed the bright red colours of the beautiful flowers that you now held and smiled towards Edward who was still avoiding your eyes and messing with the grass beneath his fingertips.

You slowly placed your finger under his chin to guide his head up so he could could look at you where it was his turn to gasp when you gave him a quick peck on the cheek. His face grew about ten shades darker and you giggled, emitting a shy smile from the blond.

"Thank you..." You trailed off awkwardly, remembering the fact that you had no idea what his name was. He caught on and perked up at the revelation and yelled his name, cringing slightly at his own volume that probably attracted the attention of a few strangers.

"Edward!"

"..Edward.. I like it, thank you for the flowers.. What are they fo- and how did you even find me?"

Edward scratched the back of his neck nervously as he let out a tense chuckle, trying somehow ease the awkward moment. He watched the flowers in your hand and you stared as his hand made his way to the cheek you had placed your lips upon earlier with a smile on his face now.

"It- It's uh.. Val- valentine's Day and I-I uh couldn't get you out of my head.. I'm not sure how I found you, guess I was just lucky."

You blushed profusely at his sentence, 'couldn't get you out of my head..' and let out a giggle that only made Edward's head swarm with thoughts surrounding how adorable he thought you were. You reached out and grabbed his hand in yours, squeezing it gently as he squeezed back in reply, waiting for you to say something back to him.

"Maybe it was all cupid's plan?" You asked mischievously with a cheeky smile on your face. The boy's face flushed again and he laughed at your statement, nodding along with what you said as he used the fact that you had grabbed his hand to his advantage and pulled you closer to him so he could place his soft lips onto yours in a sweet and blissful kiss.

"Aw! How cute!" You and Ed were mid-kiss as he pulled away to yell, making you laugh out loud in the process,

"AL!! GO AWAY!"