He gave me a straight face. "I got people too shawty. Don't underestimate Aug." I laughed.

He just stared at me. "Yo, You wanna go somewhere tomorrow?"

"... I'll think about it." I got up and felt a hand on my right ass cheek.

I turned around and slapped him real hard. "You cool and all, but dont fuck with me. I'm not ya average bitch."

I walked out. "See you tomorrow."

He smirked.

I walked into my aunts house.

"Hey Sweetie. Where'd you go?"

"Oh.. I went to uh greet the neighbors."

She smiled. "That's nice."

"Im gonna go shower."

Next Day

I was awaken by my aunt yelling for me to get up.

"What?"

"School's today. I already registered you."

"Really Julia."

She scolded me. "I mean aunt Julia."

"That's better now get ready."

I reluctantly got out the bed and dragged myself to the shower. I played my favorite song, Drunk in love, by beyonce as the steaming hot water fell on me.

I washed myself, brushed my teeth. I put on a crop top and some jeans and my black timbs. I left my hair curly and applied some lipstick. Ion really like makeup.

I walked to the living room and found a new Sprayground bookbag and car keys waiting for me.

I picked up the book bag and keys then walked out and saw a Toyota Camry. I hate toyota's, but I got in anyways.

I typed in Riverside Highschool in the gps and began driving.

10 minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot and got out.

I walked towards the entrance and passed a group of boys and girls.

"Ew that hoe thought she was cute." i heard one of the girls snicker.

I turned and looked at her. "Excuse me thot?"

"You heard."

I walked towards her and back slapped her. "Sweetie. I dont think im cute. I know i am so stay in your lane."

I said walking away.

"Aye shawty wait up." Some boy called to me.

I ignored him and continued walking. He ran and stood in front of me blocking my way.

"Yes?" I said clearly annoyed.

"Im Dre."

"ok? and?"

"You cute. What's ya name?"

"My name is ball now bounce the hell up out my court." I replied trying to get past him.

He laughed. "You funny."

"Thank you now can you move? Damn."

"My bad shawdy." He said moving out my way.

I walked in the school and a light skinned girl with shoulder length hair came up to me. "You're bold you know that right?"

I looked at my schedule which had my locker number. "Yeah well. I had to make sure she didn't think she was funny."