"Black Horse"

Ella's POV

They say that life is full of surprises.That you shouldn't be weak..And that you can't predict what would happen next..

But for everything that happened in  my life,I learned that,yeah it's full of surprises...It could be a good thing or a tragic one.I learned to manipulate other people's life..They don't have a choice..I made sure everything happens according to my plans..

And as I watched my brother and Chloe having conversation..I know that everything falls into place...Everything according to my plans..

Like a black horse..They wouldn't expect what's going to happen..I might help or ruin their life...

                          Rain's pov

"Why don't you just go away and go somewhere else..You're Wasting my time.."

Chloe said with an adorable pout in her lips...I don't know why but I really Enjoyed teasing and annoying her while she's reading...And I've been doing this everyday...

"Nah! I have nowhere to go..It gets boring Going to the same place everyday thats why I'm here..It's more fun in here" I said with a teasing smile..

"What?! So you're saying that annoying me gives you so much fun?" 😣

"Hahaha!?You finally got it right!!😀" I said inbetween my laugh..

"Whatever!"Then she stands up and went to get another book...She stands on her tiptoes to get the book that I think she chose..But the book shelf was too high for her to reach..So I decide to help her...

"Here..Is it the book you're trying to get?" I ask with a smile...But instead of  answering my question ay hinablot nya yung libro then with a puff of her cheeks ay tumalikod na..

"Aren't you going to say thank you???"

She huffs.."Thank you.."

"You're welcome..😊" Then I nod.."You're too short.."

"Is there a problem with that?"

"No...I think it's really cute" then I gave her a boyish grin..

I noticed the slight blush on her cheeks for what I've said...And I love it. She's really cute...

I've been thinking about this lately.. I'm really interested with Chloe...I'm sorry Ella but I don't think I would go with your plans...I would like to change some of it..And I'm sorry for that..

------------------
A/N:

Yehey!!?I'm back!I'm sorry dahil alam kong ang tagal nyong naghintay...Pero ngayon itatry ko as much as possible na dalasan na ang update...Pambawi lang sa sooooobrang tagal kong nawala...Salamat sa naghihintay at bumoto pa rin  sa story ko...THANK YOU SO MUCH😘

:::CHARLANNE:::