"You don't know anything"

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

― Albert Camus

---------------

"Chloe,can you please give this to Professor Stanley?" Prof.Megan asked me that favor a while ago.So,here I am dodging every student just to get to the office while carrying this heavy pile of papers.Why is there a lot of them here?And they're looking at me weirdly.I sighed.Why is life so cruel to me?Why can't I just live with fairies.

*oomph*

Ugh!Someone bumped on me.This the papers fault.I can't see my way.

"Oh sorry!I wasn't looking where I'm walking." He apologized.

"Huh?Why are you apologizing?I'm the one who wasn't looking." Then I looked at the guy whom i bumped to.

"Oh it's you Chloe."

"Huh?Are you the guy under the tree?"

He smiled."Yeah.Which unfortunately,where you fall..And my name is Rain."

"Oh you are Rain?" I questioned him.

"What?" He look at me in disbelief. "I already introduced myself to you several times and you still don't know my name?"

"Ah sorry.My memory is not that good anymore,I guess.." I said wondering if my memory is still working.

"*sighs* That's okay.By the way let me help you out with those papers.That looks really heavy." Then,he carries some of the papers I'm carrying."Where would you bring this anyway?"

"Prof.Megan told me to bring this to the office.But I don't know where it is." I said confused.

"It's alright.Let me lead the way then.."

While we're walking,he asks questions about me.And may I add a lot..

"So,why did you transfer in this university?I heard that you came from America?"

"My parents want me to stay with them.But,I'm against it." I said

"Why?"he wonders.

Rain's POV

"Because I want to stay with my Auntie,because she always brought me to my favorite candy store.You know,their candies are the most awesome in the world." She says gleefully..

For the past minutes of talking to her,I found out that she's fun to talk to.Though she's a little weird,but it's alright.She's also an innocent girl for someone her age.

And that makes me wonder.How will I hurt someone like her.Do I have the strength to ruin someone who doesn't even do anything.But then,I should always remember that Ella was hurt.She was ruined.

"Can I ask you something?" she inquired.

"Yeah,of course.What is it?"

"You know,my brother told me to stay away from you and your sister.And I want to ask why?" She asked with that look that she's clueless.

That Xiel.. He warned his sister to stay away from me.Well,I can't blame him though.Who's brother wants their sister to be in the middle of war of people with twisted minds.

"I don't know.Maybe he just don't like me and my sister.We used to be friends anyway." I said with all the nonchalancy I could muster.

"You both said the sam thing.Why are you always saying that.." She said frustated..

I smiled because she looks really cute when she's frustated.

"Maybe he thinks that it's better for you if you don't know anything." She opens her mouth to say something,but before she can say anything I interrupt her."Here we go.This is the office.It was nice talking to you..See you soon."

And then,without another word,I walk away..

--------------

:::CHARLANNE:::