Let's start with...

Azrielle's pov

I was literally gasping for air as I run along the hallway with Knight. Xiel called me a while ago and told me that  Ella is here. They are here. We're heading to the garden where he told us to meet them. After  minute or so, I saw them seating in a bench. They turned all their heads as we approach them..

"Is it true?" I ask  between my breathing and panting.

"It's true they're back." Xiel answered me with seriousness evident in his face.

I was taken aback when Knight run into Xiel and grab his collar. His face and tone almost desperate. "Where is she?"

"Just let go off me first." He said threateningly but Knight shows the least bit of care.

"JUST TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK IS HER!!?"

"D*mn man! Let go of him." I run my hand in my hair in attempt to stay calm.

"KNIGHT! BITIWAN MO NA SI XIEL!"--Xyrene shouted. And when I look at her, tears threatened to come out of her eyes. I can tell that she was hurt by how much care and desperation in Knight just to know about Ella. She loves him.

Knight let go Xiel reluctantly and tried to calm himself. "Sorry. So,tell me. Where is she?"

"They Enrolled again here. So, probably they are in their classes now.." Xiel informed. We ditched class in first day. Not a good impression for the professors.

"I need to talk to her." Desperation was still clear in his voice and he keeps on running his hands on his  hair.

"Do you seriously think that she will talk to you? Well dude,the answer is no. They won't let you go near her.." Eric stated rather grimly..

"That's bullsh*t!? I don't care! I just wanna to talk to her...."

"We understand you Knight. Because we all do want to talk to her either.." Raquel said calmly.

"Except me! I don't want to talk to that good for nothing!" Xyrene snapped.

We all look at her. Her face is flushed, her eyes full of fury and she clenched and unclenched her fists.

"Snap out of it Xyrene! You're clearly not helping. " Bryle warned her..

She opened her mouth to speak but decided to close it soon. She knew better than to start another argument. We fell into silence. I took it as an opportunity to observe each of  them.

Miko,Eric and Nicole were silent and didn't even bother to join the discussion. Jade's eyes were red and puffy,clearly because of crying. Kareen,well, just observing each of us like what I'm doing. Xiel And Bryle wore a serious face. Xyrene still fuming but kept silent.

"She said something to us" Jade was the first one to break the silence that surround us for a minute..

"Huh. What? I didn't hear her say anything there." Raquel looks confused..

"I heard it too.."Xiel confirmed wearing a serious face.

Knight Breathe first before asking "What is it?"

Jade swallowed and say.. "Be ready and stay on guard."

"Shit."

"Oh.My.God"

That's all they could say..

"She said that. You didn't hear how menacing her voice, how empty her eyes when she looked at me, her presence was something that inflicted fear in you. They all changed. Each of them." Her tears started to pour again. "Even...Dylan. It's like I don't know them anymore. Their hatred brings them back here."

"I don't know what they would do, and what their plans but like what she said. Let's be ready for the worst.." Bryle stated.

                                       Third person's pov

What  Xiel and his friends didn't know is that Ella and the others observed them from afar..

"Looks like they have a little meeting over there.." Dylan said as smirk appears in his lips.

"It's good that they took seriously my warning."-Ella calmly.

"I can feel their fear when we surprised them a while a go." Aegus said while scratching his head.

"I would pay a lot for the pictures on the look of their faces when they saw us.." Hans chuckled darkly.

"What should we do now sis?" Rain

"Let's start with the one whom organized a show two years ago.."

"Xiel!!" Liz squealed..

"Not really him. We'll start with the people he cared the most."

"Then who?"They asked in unison as curiosity takes over them.

"Chloe Andrea Gonzaga. Xiel's sister. She will be attending this university soon"

"What about her?" Rain asked and Ella looked intently at him..

A menacing smile curved on her lips. "You will lure her, Rain. Lure her to you, get her attention, make her believe and then...break her."

"That's easy.." Rain smirked.

"That's all for now and wait for what I say. Pieces are falling into place.." Ella

--------------------------------

A/n :

Update Ulit!!Hahaha!Sana Magustuhan nyo?Sabi ko sa inyo mag-uumpisa na eh ^o^.. Join naman kayo sa group nitong BSG..And by the way,Patulong naman humanap ng pwedeng magportray ng character Ni Chloe Andrea,Our new character..I'm planning to pair her to Rain who is portrayed by Choi Jonghun of FT Island..Icomment nyo na lang suggestion nyo for Chloe...SALAMAT SA SUPORTA SA STORY NA TO ^__________^.

:::CHARLANNE:::