"Love and Death"

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."

― Anaïs Nin

———————————————

                           Eric's POV

I groaned. Achk! Why does my head hurts so much. And when I opened my eyes, the place I saw is unfamiliar. What the hell? Where am I?

What's this? Isang bodega? Pero bakit ako nandito di ko matandaan? Wait.. The last thing I remember was I was in school. Then, after class I'm in the parking lot with Raquel because I'm going to drop her to her house...then...

"Oh gosh Eric! You're awake!' I look to my right and there I saw Raquel tied to a rusty looking chair just like me.

"Hey babe? Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" I ask her and I'm sure that concern is what you can trace from my voice.

"I'm alright. Do you know what are we doing here?" She asks slightly panicking. I tried to think of reasons why we're here and who took us here. But no matter how much I think. Walang pumapasok sa utak ko.

"I don't know Raquel. I don't know." I answered in resignation.

"Well, maybe I can answer some of your questions." Our heads snapped to the one who talked. My eyes widened.

"What the?"

"Surprised?" Then he gave out a menacing laugh at that. "Well, I know you're wondering why you're both here?"

"Just fuc*in tell me why you brought us here!" I say through gritted teeth. Pakiramdam ko nag-iinit ang katawan ko sa galit. How could he?!

He grinned. "Simple lang." And then his expression turned vicious. "You have to die. You are both eliminated in the game. You're useless anyway. I don't see any reason for the bother of you to continue living."

"W-What game?" Raquel ask stuttering. I want to hug her and tell her everything will be alright. But even knew that would be a lie.

"A game that starts Two years ago. And the one that I'm slowly finishing." Kibit balikat lamang na sagot ng walanghiya.

"You bastard! How could you! We trusted you!"I yell at the top of my lungs at pinipilit kumawala sa pagkakatali lalo na't nakikita kong umiiyak na so Raquel.

He walks slowly towards us. And when he's infront of us, he stopped. "Eric. You should know that betrayal is the main reason why this game was made. And why are you so mad this? You also betrayed Ella, right? Parang ganun din naman itong ginawa ko." Then he smirked.

"Then. Why are you going to kill us?" Raquel in between her sobs.

"Because dear.. Your role here is not needed anymore. You are now useless to me." He paused, then continue. "And soon, other members of your gang will be.."

"YOU TRAITOR! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US!?" I yell at him while squirming in my seat,trying to escape still.

"Sige na gawin nyo na ang inutos ko sa inyo."He turns his back and that's when three guys came out from the dark. They we're alll carrying a gun.

"Eric." I look at Raquel and her tear-stained face. Why does it have to happen to us? I have a lot of plan for us. I can't help but to cry too."Always remember that...I Love You..."

I guess I have to accept what is going to happen. And so I say. "I Love You Too.. Forever" And a tear escape from my eyes before I heard a gunshot,her face the last thing I saw before everything went black..

———————————————

A/n:

What can you say?I badly want to hear your thoughts about this.Don't forget to vote.Follow.Spread about this book.And like.

Sana magustuhan nyo ^__^

:::CHARLANNE:::