The start

Jade's POV

"WOOHOO!? It's the first day of class! Aren't you guys excited?Because I am excited." I'm really excited! I can't believe I'm third year now. Ohmygod! Time flew so fast!

"As if we don't know how excited you are. You're practically screaming 'KYAH!KYAH!', since we got  here." Xyrene just rolled her eyes. Well,she's really a killjoy. She's so boring maybe she's always snoring.

But for the past two years naging kasa-kasama na naming sya. Kahit na may pagkabitch talaga sya. We just try to understand na lang.

"Now,now. Don't kill Jade's excitement." Eric said then chuckled.

"He's right! You're such a bore!" I exclaimed and then pout.

"Kyaah! Andyang na ang Black snipers!"

"Ang Pogi!!"

"Hot!!"

As usual they are the students here. They sure have lungs considering all the screaming they are doing.

"Hey Xiel is it true that your sister Chloe transferred here?" Nicole inquired. Oo nga pala, nasabi kasi ni Xiel na dito na rin daw mag-aaral ang bunso nyang kapatid na galing ibang bansa.

"Well, apparently yes. She gave our parents a hard time back in New York. So, they expect me to babysit her now." He made a face when he said that and we laughed at him.

"Guys have you heard the news?" A girl from the hallway asked her friend, which we just happened to hear accidentally. But we're not chismosa ah.

"What is it girl?" Her friend ask her.

"According to gossips, they said that they're back!" She yelled whisper to her friend. I don't know if she wants to be discreet because she can't whisper to save her life.

"The...." She stopped what she's saying and I noticed that all other students stopped talking or whatever they were doing..

"What is it?" Raquel asked in a low voice.

"What happened?" Lumingon-lingon pa sya sa paligid at bigla na lang syang napanganga.

Sinundan namin kung anong tinitigna nya.

"It's been a long time since we last saw each other..."

We turned or heads to our back to see who said that.

Oh. My. Gosh..

Ella, Rain and the others.

"Isn't it?" Lizzie ask with a mischievous grin playing on her lips.

"Liz?" Raquel asked looking bewildered. I probably resembled her expression.

"Oh I'm glad you still remember who I am, Ms. Goody two shoes" She put her hand in her chest as if she was hurt. Oh my gosh! They are back.

I got the chance to observe each of them. Rain has a messy hair and the eyes which portraits mischief. Ella has empty eyes and she didn't even bother to look at us, just calmly observing her surroundings.

Dylan didn't bother to hide the hatred in his eyes, while the others were grinning. My twin brother. I can't take the way he looked at me.

"What.. Are you doing here?"--Xiel asked carefully.  Everyone can hear the unmistakeable hatred in his tone.

"Oh that? What is it again Aegus?" Liz asked while looking at her polished nails.

"Hmm,I don't know. Maybe you could, Rain?" Aegus said with a grin..

We all looked at Rain. Who looked just bored out of his mind.

"Hmm,why are you asking? Masama bang mag-enroll sa sariling school ng kapatid ko?" Taas kilay nyang tanong sa amin.

I felt my knees turn like jelly, it almost take all of my will to stay still. And I think Dylan noticed that because he smirked at me..

My twin brother who hated me with all of him is here.

"Ella, why-" Bryle was cut off mid-sentence

"Let's go. Our time is wasted here. I'm sure we don't want to be late in our first day." Ella said still not looking at us.

"Okay!" Liz chirped.

They are starting to walk passed us, but when Ella is in front of us she stopped..

"Be ready and always stay on guard." She makes sure that we're the only one who heard it, then she walks away from us.

I feel like my knees were giving up on me and it's a good thing that Xiel get a hold of my arms. What now? What will happen to us?

----------------------------

A/N:

Soryy late update,Thank you sa patuloy na nagbabasa nito at nagfofollow sakin :)).

Please check out my other story. "The blood beasts"

:::CHARLANNE:::