I'm talking with the weirdo...

Chloe's pov

I need to find a place where I could be alone. This campus is too crowded for my own good. Saan ba pwede? Sa garden kaya?

Tumakbo ako papunta sa garden nang super bilis, coz I'm really awesome! And noone can have my awesomeness..Yes! Tama nga ako,mas tahimik dito sa garden.

                                     Rain's Pov

Sometimes someone needs peace. So I find a rightful place to relax and it's here in the garden. I sat under a tree and make myself comfortable.

*Oomph*

What the hell?Bakit may nalaglag na sapatos? I look around and saw noone.

Weird.

Oh well, maybe someone  just throw this shoes. I just set aside the shoes and resume my relaxation.

*Oomph*

"WHAT THE F**K!" Aba mas masakit na yun ah! Feeling ko nakalog yung utak ko. Bakit ba kasi may sapatos na nalalaglag sa puno. Lumingon ako pataas pero  parang kinapos at ako ng hininga ng may malaglag naman sa tyan ko.

"Nakita mo ba sapatos ko?"

I snapped my eyes to the one who talked whom currently sitting on my stomach..

"What are you doing there...Chloe??" I frowned of her appearance. Her hair is all over her face and her clothes was disheveled.

"You remember my name?" She said while blinking slowly. Goodness her eyes looked likes a doll. Cute.

"Oh yes. Well uhm.. But can you get off me first." She gets off me quickly. Good. Because this girl doesn't know how uncomfortable our position was for me.

"Sorry" She said while picking up her shoes. Umupo pa talaga sya sa damuhan habang nagsusuot ng sapatos.

"Nah. That's fine. But what are you doing up there?"

"I just want to relax so,I climb up the tree." She said with a big smile. I don't know what to make of her smile. It's bordering between cute and creepy. It's just to wide na parang mapunit na bibig nya

"What? But that's too tall?" Paano ba sya nakaakyat dun? Napakataas nitong puno ah..

"I can climb a tree.." She proudly declared habang nakapamewang at taas noo.

"Well obviously you can,that's why you're up there.." I smirked.

"I can sense something in you.." She said with her wide eyed gaze.

"What do you mean? If you're saying that I'm a gay well I'm telling you in advance that I'm not." I say defensively. Mahirap na baka isipin nya pa na ganun ako. People often mistook me to be gay because my facial features is what you call 'too maamo'. No offense sa gays. I'm not against them.

"Nope" She titlts her head to the side."You have kindness in you but...there's something mischievous about you." Tumatalon-talon pa sya Putek! Ano sya psychic?

"What? I don't understand you?" Ano bang klaseng babae to? Mukhang napasubo pa ako sa pagpayag sa task na binigay sakin ni Ella. Mukhang may sira pa yata  to sa utak.

"Sige. Aalis na ko. May klase pa ko. Babye!!"She runs while waving goodbye. And because she is running habang kumakaway sakin. Hindi nya tinitignan yung tinatakbuhan nya. Ayun nadapa. Pero tumayo rin sya agad na parang walang nangyari. Pagkatapos at tumakbo ulit.

What the heck? She's really a weird girl. I'll be having a hard time, that's for sure..

----------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry sa pagon-hold nang story na to and I know this chapter is just a filler. So what do you think?Sinong gustong magkaroon na nang Pov si Ella?Just comment and don't forget to VOTE...

:::CHARLANNE:::