.....

Chloe's POV

"So,this is where you're staying during lunchtime?" I looked up to see Rain giving me a crooked smile. "Can I sit here?" Di pa man ako nakakasagot ay umupo na sya.

"Nagtanong ka pa." Then I returned to the book i've been reading..

"Why are you having lunch here,instead of the cafeteria.It's a library" He said while eyeing my half eaten sandwich and the soda on the table.

It's true that I always having lunch here instead of the cafeteria.It's more peaceful here.Besides,I hate large crowds.I felt suffocated.Ayoko namang umupo sa table ni Kuya Xiel. That's the table for the popular, which is clearly I'm not.

"I just chose to eat here." I said without looking up from my book.

"Why??" he asked.

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

He pretends to think.. "Because...I'm curious?" Then he smiled like a retarded.

I sighed." This is the only place where they can't find me.."

"Who will find you?" He pressed..

"You know...Those other students who had nothing else to do with their time,so they just...uhmm bully me.." I said  looking anywhere but him.

"Someone's bullying you?" He asked surprised. "But didn't Xiel do anything about it?" 

"He didn't know. And he shouldn't know. Understand?" I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

He raised his hands in mock surrender. "Alright.Take it easy tiger." He chuckeled.

"At least you understand."

"Pero bakit di mo sinasabi kahit kanino?" He asked looking adorably confused.

"It's better this way.Kapag may pinagsabihan ako,lalala lang to lalo." I smiled sadly..

"Then,why did you transfered here in the Philippines?" He asked. He asked too much question..

"Well...Apparently my parents deemed me a troublemaker,and they sent me here so that they can keep better tabs on my whereabouts."

"Woah! I didn't know you're the troublemaker type?" He confessed.

"I'm not...I was bullied there too. But they thought that I was the one who started it all." I smiled sadly. "You see..Life  isn't all that good to everyone. Usually it's always like that to us." It's sad really. When my  schoolmates bullied me. I didn't even do anything to made them mad at me. I always stayed in the background, to stay invisible. But, I guess life is cruel sometimes.

"I know.." Then an emotion flashed in her eyes. But,before i can decipher what it is,it's gone as if it wasn't there before.

"Anyways. Why does it seem that wherever I am, you're always there? You literally pop out of nowhere. Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"I don't know. I think it's just coincidence." He grinned.

"There is no such thing as coincidence. Are you stalking me?" I asked in a low voice.

Then he laughed. Like really loud. It's a good thing that the librarian shut him up or else he would continue guffawing..It's not even that funny.

"Why would you think that?" He asked while wiping his tears from too much laughing.

"Well..It's the only reason I could think of.." I said my cheeks flushing from embarassment..

"Of course not.. Why would I stalked you? I don't have any reason to do that.." he said. His eyes still gleaming with laughter.

"Of course.." Of course.Why would he stalked me. He doesn't have a reason. I'm not someone special. I'm always the reject. And it will always be like that. I tried to hide the dissappointment and the hurt I felt to what he'd said. He didn't even know that his words hurt me..

"You okay? Did I said something wrong?" he looked concerned. Who am I kidding. I probably just imagined it.

"No. Everything is fine. Now if you'll excuse me,I want to read this really good book. " I said flatly.

"Go on. I want to relaxed here. Don't mind me." he stretched his arms at the back of the comfortable sofa.

"Whatever. Just stay quiet." 

------------------------------

A/N:

SORRY. On Hiatus mode ako. Nagpose ako nang chapter para iinform kayo na hiatus mode itong story, pero hindi pala napublish. Sorry talaga.. By the way.. Happy 2016!! God Bless Us All this year.. ^__^

:::CHARLANNE:::