I missed her..

Read the author's note.It's important!

-----------------------------------------

"Missing someone and not able to see them is the worst feeling ever."-Nathanael Richmond

--------------------------------------                   
                              Knight's pov

"Habulin mo ko!"

"Eh bagalan mo kasing tumakbo!I'm tired na!"

"Kalalaki mong tao ang lampa mo!"

Andito ako sa garden ng mga gradeschool students at pinapanuod ang mga batang naglalaro.

Buti pa ang mga bata,masaya at mukang walang problema.
I wish I could be like them.
But unfortunately I'm not.

"HOY!!"

"D*mn it Azrielle!!"

"Pfft! HAHAHA! GRABE KNIGHT!KUNG NAKITA MO LANG ITSURA MO NA HALOS MALAGLAG KA SA UPUAN MO! HAHA EPIC!"

"Now you stop laughing or else I would introduce my foot with your ass."..I gave him a dagger look.

Tinaas nya ang dalawa nyang kamay.
"Ok!Ok! Ito naman masyadong mainit ang ulo. Bakit ka ba kasi tahimik at mukang ang lalim ng iniisip mo?"

Umayos ako ng pagkakaupo sa bench."Wala."
Umupo rin sya sa tabi ko.

"You can't fool me dude. So,what's bothering you? You can tell that to me." He gave a reassuring smile.

I took a deep breath. I think I should tell this to someone. It's hard to keep inside for two years.

"I Missed her." Nakita ko sa gilid ng mga mata ko na napatitig siya sakin.

"You missed who?"

"I know that you know who I am talking about."

"Hmm. Yeah I know. But I just want to be sure if it was really whom I'm thinking. Because,just so you know I'm not a mind reader." He smiled yet his voice was dripping sarcasm.

"Ella.."

He patted my shoulders and sighed. "Knight. I know how hard it was for you to keep that inside for two years."

"Yes, it's really difficult. And somehow I feel like it's killing me." I mumbled sorrowfully while staring at the playing kids.

"So,you don't feel anything for Xyrene?" I didn't answer his question so  he continues. "So,wala na nga. But advice lang dude. You shouldn't wait for someone who's not coming back for you, because she hates you so much. She can't forgive you. She can't forgive us.". He said with a gentle voice.

"Paano kung bumallik sya?" I stared at him. I know I'm too hopeful kahit na wala akong karapatan.

"If she returns. In that case, you will both hurt yourselves. So, the best thing you could do is to forget her. It will just be painful for you, bro."

Is that really the best thing to do? I've tried that for several times, but I can't seem to forget her. How would I do that again?

"I can't"

"Well try it again."

"Di ko alam kung paano."

He sighs again. "Di ko rin alam kung paano. The only thing I could do is to make you forget her for quite some time. Kaya tarang maggala!"He said enthusiastically.

Over the course of two years, Azrielle and me had gotten close. He was like a brother to me now. And I'm thankful that he's always there for me.

"Alright." Sumama na ko sa kanya. Hoping na kahit papano makalimutan ko ang lahat. Kahit sandali lang. But,I would still wait for her. Kahit na ibig sabihin nun ay masasaktan ako ng sobra.

---------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the late update again. Those who wants dedication, just message me. I wouldgladly accept that. Thank you guys. In case I forgot someone who ask for some dedication,message me again,please.Thank you guys :)

Currently editing ang Book 1 at ang book na ito.

:::CHARLANNE:::