"You don't know anything" (part 2)

Chloe's POV

Huh? Anong bang problema nung Rain na yun? Bakit ba lahat sila sinasabi na mas mabuti na wala na lang akong alam? I felt like they were hiding something from me.. And it's dissapointing,if you ask me.

"Chloe Gonzaga.."

Oh it's Ella.Honestly,I'm quite intimidated by her and of course,I'm also scared.Who wouldn't?She's famous and yeah.She's a lot of things.

"Uhm yes?" I timidly asked her.

"Oh nothing.I just wanna ask if you're alright." Oh I thought her lips tugged upwards for a second.But before I can dwell on it is,it's gone..

"I..I'm fine..Why are you asking?" I asked suspiciously.

"So I saw that you've talked to my brother,right?"

"Yeah.Is there something wrong talking to him?" I don't remember if I said something wrong to his brother that will anger her.

"Nothing." Then her expression turns blank. "You know the reason why I'm here is because I just want to tell you something. I'm not asking you to trust me because we don't really know each other. But I want you to do something."

"And Why would I do whatever you want me to do?" I asked her curiously.

"Because life is at stake here.You might not understand this for now,but soon you'll know everything.."

Why was she asking me a favor?It's not like we're close friends.And besides Kuya Xiel told me to stay away from her.But what she said peek my interest.And there's  some emotion behind her eyes that eventhough I can't put my finger on,is urging me to hear what would she'll say.

"Okay.What is it?"

"Rain.You should stay with him.If something happens to him or to you,tell me all of it." She said

"Why?" I asked.

"That's all I can say for now.So will you do it?" I noticed that she's clenching and unclenching her fist.She looked tense..

"Alright.I'll Do it.But promise me that you'll explain everything to me soon." I stated firmly.

"Of course.I have to go now.." She starts walking away.but then she stopped."Thanks" With that she's gone from my sight.

I sighed.I hope I won't regret this.

                                                             ELLA'S POV

I make sure that I'm out of Chloe's sight before I call him..After few seconds the ringing stopped then he picked up the call..

"Ella.." He answered casually."Is there any reason why you called me?"

"Yes." I answered shortly. "I want to ask you a favor."

"Huh?What favor?" He asked curiously.

"I want you to find out who killed my parents and the one who killed Kuya Eric and Raquel."

"Woah! I thought you don't care about the deathh of Eric and raquel?So why would you like me to find their murderer?" I can clearly hear the disbelief in his voice.

I Gritted my teeth."Yes,I don't care 'bout them.What I want to know is who killed them because I feel like it has a connection with the death of my parents.Whoever killed them was the same person who killed my parents."

"Hmm.Is that so?'

"Yes.So can you do it?" 

The other line got silent,so I know he's thinking..I heard him sigh "Of course I'll do it.After all they're my family too.I'll tell if I ever find out something.."

"Thanks,Kuya Apollo.."

"Basta ikaw.." Then the line went dead..

Damn.This game have a lot of twist and turns.

----------------------------

A/N:

Sorry late update guys.Comment and vote naman kayo. Kasi pansin ko na konti na lang ang vote and comments ng story na to..Huhu ;( .Yung vote and comments nyo ang nagsisilbing motivation para ituloy ko to.. So Thank you readers.Kung gusto nyo ng dedication,message nyo ko.

Happy father's Day sa mga daddy nyo. Learn to appreciate everything they do habang kasama nyo pa sila. Kasi ako wala na papa ko kaya ngayon di ko na masasabi yun..

:::CHARLANNE:::