Vindicated or Not?

"There I was, cold, isolated and desperate for something I knew I couldn't have.

A solution. A remedy. Anything.

...I hated it. Alone and confused was the last place I wanted to be.

Somehow I knew I deserved this."

― Brian Krans, A Constant Suicide

----------

                                 Knight's pov

"How's Nicole doing?" Xiel is currently calling Azrielle on the phone. He was asking how is Nicole coping up with the news that Eric and Raquel was dead. Their bodies were said to be found in an abandoned building when someone called their family.

"I can't still believe it happened." Jade said between her sobs. Grief evident in her voice. I can't blame her. Raquel is her close friend.

"They are gone. But who did it?" Bryle asked angrily.

Everyone was grieving. Even the whole campus. The sadness, the pain is somewhat suffocating. Don't get me wrong. I do understand them because those people somewhat grows on me. But everything that's happening is too sudden.

"Okay,Thank You. Tell her everything will be alright and we'll visit her soon." Xiel said and then end the call. "Now guys. I know were all shocked, grieving and confused. But we need to focus on more important matters.."

"And that is?" Kareen asked. Her eyes are red and puffy from too much crying.

"That is..who killed them." he continued in serious voice.

"I don't know anyone who will do it to them.." Miko stated in wonder. Confusion and grief evident in his eyes. After all, Eric is his bestfriend. We're all grieving.

"You are all stupid. There's someone who hates all of you. And I'm sure she wants nothing but for all of us to be gone." Xyrene said with disgust and hatred laced in every word.

"I'm sure Ella can't do something like that even if she hates us." Jade defended.

"She's right. Ella wouldn't do it. I know she won't." Bryle added full of conviction.

"How sure are you about that. You don't know what hate can do to a person. You don't know how it turn someone they're really not. Out of all people,you should all know that." Miko answered calmly. Parang kanina lang nagtataka pa sya ah? Pero ngayon parang sigurado na sya. Interesting.

"We're not sure if she's behind all of it or not." Xiel stated calmly. I'm surprised he still managed to be rational.

"Well I'm sure. Just admit it. Even if you don't fully believe that she killed them, there's a part of you that doubted her." Xyrene said in her bitchy voice accompanied with a roll of her eyes.

If I think about it she can definitely kill them. Being powerful and influential. But, she won't. And I trust her with this even if she hates us.

"I do" Jade admitted shamefully.

"Me too" is what everyone eventually said. Although they said that unsurely and while their heads slightly bowed. Wow. Nahiya pa talaga sila sa lagay na yan.

"I don't" They all turn to look at me as if I've said the most absurd thing. Like I freaking care about what they think. I have my own mind so they should respect what I thought.

Besides they all know from the start that I'm not completely with them in this. Yeah, I had a hand for what happened years ago but they know that I always did and say what I want and think.

"Why?" Xyrene asked and she looks like she's on the verge of tears but she tries to prevent it. If I am the same Knight two years ago I would've softened up to her. But, things changed  and now I just don't care.
I know it's cruel but that just how it is.

"It's because I love her. So, I'm giving her my trust.."

"Whatever. It's your decision. And I hope you won't regret that." She said without making eye contact with me. She needs to learn that she can't have every thing.

I didn't answer her because I know I wont regret it.

------------

Rain's pov

Who did it? Who killed them? Was it Ella? No it can't be her. She won't kill her own cousin and her ex-bestfriend. I don't want to think it was her. But there is possibility now that she's acting strange lately. Like she's up to something. I don't want her to be vindicated of something she never did cause I don't want to doubt her. My own sister. My twin.

------------

A/n:

Here's the update.Sorry laging short lang ang chapters.Tulad ng sabi ko dati pa,I don't have any computer.So minsan lang ang update.Pero thank you pa rin sa support.Gosh!More than 800 followers na ko! Salamat ng marami! This chapter is dedicated to her.Kung gusto nyo nang dedication,message nyo ko..

:::CHARLANNE:::