Chapter 76 Everywhere even in Trees!

(Listen to the lyrics I found this song telling almost perfectly Zander and Iceis life also I am thinking of changing Iceis name of course I will change all my chapters to do that...but an suggestions I like the icy tone to it so if you could get to that then that would be awesome.) 

I wrapped my arms gently around Zanders neck as he glided through the air his wings cutting like a knife sharpened to such a degree it could cut paper in half to  a thinner strip much like the see through papper I had once seen some of the art students using.

"What is it Iceis? What are you thinking about mei amor?"

"What our life will be like after this child is born. I am excited, but also scared...what if I am not a good mother? What if somebody tried to take our child away? What if the child hates me? What if I do everything completely wrong?"

Zander moved me so I was in his arms and I was pressed to his chest being almost cradled.

"Hey, no what ifs'. So what if you do something wrong it is inevitable we won't be perfect and will mess up, but that is part of being a parent. Making mistakes and learning from them, plus after you it was a taste of what that will be like and if the child is anything like you then we will just have our hands full. Hey, remember when I first met you?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, the reason I was so opposed to the idea of taking care of something so enormous as taking care of you was because I was afraid I was going to hurt you. Fears as such are normal, but err..will the baby grow as fast as you did?"

"Not unless their mate is hatched then no, draconic children grow fast enough to be able to maintain a gentle glide with parental vision so at least a year old in appearance will be achieved in three or so months but after that the child would remain as such for a few years gaining knowledge but not size."

"See, point proven you will be great see how much information you just said right there? More than I would ever know. And if anybody tried to harm, you or our child they will have me to deal with and I would sooner die than let anything happen to either of you."

I felt a warm kiss placed on my nose causing me to smile at Zander. 

"Sorry, I am just nervous."

"Don't apologize for your feelings in all honesty so am I."

"Hey, you already had practice!"

I gave a pout

"Doesn't count, you were then as you are now stubborn, protective, loving and afraid of nothing. You were just a different size and couldn't speak is how I see it. This child will be just that, a child and dependent entirely on us and that has even I, you handsome,charismatic and valiant mate nervous."

"Ohh, and don't forget childish, immature, and the love of my life." I smiled back kissing Zander passionately as I felt him land in a tree my back pressed against it and Zander pinning me there shielding me from any bodies view. Zander tilted my chin up as he bite my bottom lip gently and I opened up allowing his toung to explore my mouth for undoubtedly the thousandths time as I tasted a pine and undertone of lemon which tasted pretty good

"Mmm, you taste good. What did you eat?"

Zander bursted out laughing and pressed his forehead to my own as I pouted a bit."what's so funny?"

"That is the thing you ask in this romantic setting what food I recently ate?"

I gave a pout. "Well why not?"

"Mei amor, you don't say that because the mood was set and now were laughing. To answer your question smoked fish with lemon and pine surprisingly good according to you."

"Correction you are laughing and I would love to go back to doing what we were doing moments ago." I pressed my hand against Zanders cheek and twined my toung with his as Zander began to kiss back and pressed me against the tree fervently, yet gently so as to not hurt me and our child which at this point my feathers around my stomach would protect the child from harm as well as the fatty padding soft facing the child but hard as diamond to anybody else whom touched it or punched or anything really that could potentially happen to my stomach. Zanders hands trailed along my sides  as they traveled down farther to my thighs I wrapped them around his waist to even out our weight and make things easier. Zander's wings and tail had come out and he wrapped his obsidian tail around my ghostly white one holding it still from thrashing against the tree's leaves and his wings encirlcled our bodies as mine were pinned against the bark of the tree leaving them out of use. I rubbed my body against  Zander's and let my abdominal feathers retreat back a bit as I slipped down the tricky D.H.C pants that clung tightly to Zander's perfect figure.  Zander's mouth nipped at my mates mark on my neck lighting the sensitive nerves up sending sparks of pleasure riveting down my body to my core. I felt Zander enter me as he knotted inside of me instantly and he captured my mouth preventing any moans from slipping out and being heard below as the students and teachers walked beneath the tree unknowing to what was happening right above them. Zander thrust at a hard pace which was amazing opposed to the more gentle one he had set awhile back a low growl escaped his throat  causing me to purr in turn letting him set the pace as I followed with it. Day had turned to night we were both sweaty and bleeding a bit from where we had bitten each other in the estacy that followed suit soon after. We were now on round thirty if I remembered correctly my shoulder was dripping blood a bit as I panted my voice long since lost and hoarse. Zander licked my shoulder removing any blood that was there or was freshly dripping. Zander sat down so I was straddling him and pressing my face flush to his pectoral and panting. His jhodpurs had long since been torn to ribbons so I was the only thing keeping somebody from seeing what was endowed unto him, and I must say he wasn't cheated an inch. I lifted myself up and off now that I wasn't  knotted anymore and lay relaxing catching my breath. I licked Zander's pectoral in appreciation for the pleasure he had given me and cleaned it of any blood from my high.

"Mmm, I think that was the best on yet my tight little amor."

" I am not going to even try to respond, because I have no voice left to respond with my large mate." I leaned up as I kissed his lips wincing a bit and sunk back down with a huff.

"You that sore?"

I nodded weakly and exhosted.

"Hahah, well its ok, just sleep just means i'll have to work you up to that for longer and harder periods of time, now doesnt it?"

Zander's voice was a seductive coo and I shot him a bit of a playful glare and nipped his collar bone leaving a red nip mark. Zander let out  a bit of a light laugh and stroked my hair gently setting me into sleep and the dream realm.