Chapter 74 A Mates Bond

(No, I did not draw the image, copy and pasted)

When I opened my eyes I was much more relaxed not to mention content.  I nuzzled Zander's neck as I lay content with him. He moved over a bit pulling me more to him. I had my face pushed more into the crook of his neck and I nibbled a little on the sensitive flesh still in a bit of a sleepy state of mind.

"Little mate, I certainly do hope you know what you are doing."

"Mmmmm, yes, I do. Humans don't get the concept at hand of mate marks, so." I suck a bit more on Zander's sun kissed flesh. "I have to leave these marks they do understand. Not to mention you look absolutely  sexy with my small marks o your skin."

"Ohh really now, I can say the same for you, so I may just have to do the same thing as well."

Zander pinned me down a bit, not like I would object any if he so wished to take me in front of the whole world, I would let him so long as it please my wonderful, loving mate. I felt a sloppy kisses being placed along my collar bone causing me to giggle since it tickled.

"Ohh, so this makes you laugh then?" Zander spoke in between the kisses as he looked and watched me as he applied them generously.

"It tickles, so yes."

"Well then." Zander nips down on my cleavage a bit causing a small growl to emerge from my mouth. "I will just have to find a place by which I can mark your flesh without it tickling, now wont I?"

Zander continues to move till he finds a suitable spot right above my hip bone and begins to mark my flesh by sucking causing it to take on a reddish color he applied fifteen or so others all varying in size from small to large even a few areas he decided to bite gently marring my skin that way.  By the time he was done I had at least thirty that I could count and feel. Zander placed gentle kisses on my forehead and lips as he let me rest my head on his chest. That was until I got restless and decided I wanted to fly. In translation I wanted to do play flights to describe it in a way understood by most people outside the mate realm. It was a way to test our already established mates limits. It was like a faux fight. The attacks far too gentle to do any real damage and it composed of mostly just areal attacks avoiding our mate by a good five feet and extremely sharp dives and turns. It was in  a sense a matting dance, and was quiet alluring especially to our mates. Mated females usually made the first move to do such said thing to help ease our partner into something life changing, and or just to strengthen bonds. I got up pulling Zander up my tail thrashing around in quick whipping actions.

"What is it?"

"Lets to a play flight!"

 Zander gave a smile in knowing what I was asking and he followed me out on extreamlly slow feet just to annoy me.

"Common! Cant you go faster?!"

"Nope, you just drain the energy right outta me to where I only want to hold you."

"You can do that after  our play flight."

Zander shook his head in amusement as I struggled to push him out the cave entrance and last second he scooped me up as I let out a small squeak of surprise as he launched us into the air at at the highest peak let go a moment later and I let my wings out as a huge grin spread across my face enjoying that pleasant surprise.  I retaliated by giving some soft clawing at Zander's back and wings causing him to drop a little bit and let out a small puff of smoke. It wasn't in annoyance, rather a mix between disbelief at my antics and dragon amusement to show ones mate their protectiveness and patience with ones mate. Zander gave chase to the game I had imitated and shot mock light at me as I dodged with agile ease and swooped beneath him and ran my finger under my stomach as he flipped us so my wings were pinned and he took over the flight upside down as he nipped my ear. I wiggled trying to get out and managed to do so undoubtedly since Zander let me and sped off and down a smile encouraging him to give faster chase as I went into a dive and he  followed suit a few feet behind me as I felt his warm breath on my tail feathers we both gave a agile swoop upwards before we hit the ground giving a beautiful display of flashes of contrasting colors in the sky.