Chapter 69 Sudden News

"Ahh, then I won't force you to drink it. Here, open."

Zander had a cracker with cheese on it and I opened as he fed it to me.

"Mm, good, Bree right?"

"Correct. My turn."

I picked up some cheese and gave it to Zander on a cracker the same way he did it to me.

"Goat."

"Perfect."

I grabbed some salmon and ate it cracker less and licked my lips loving how it tasted.

"Good?"

"It's perfect."

"I was worried it wouldn't be since I thought it wasn't quiet smoked right, but if you like it that is all that matters."

Zander grabbed some salmon himself and tried it almost spitting it up, but swallowed hard.

"Umm, you can have it all to yourself, I will stick with the cheese."

I gave a shrug and finished the salmon off a couple minutes later feeling satisfied.

"I didn't think there was so much salmon your stomach would distend!"

Zander was now laughing at me a bit and I pouted

"Not funny, I didn't think there was that much either."

"Well, I don't care what you look like, I will love you either way."

Zander rolled over and trapped me between himself and the tree and kissed my lips pulling my back closer so our stomachs were touching. I felt a little squished so I pulled my stomach away and continued to kiss, however moments later my stomach was pressed closer and I felt even more squished so I pulled back from the kiss.

"Zander, your squishing my stomach a little and it doesn't feel good."

"Ohh sorry, I didn't realize I had pulled you so tightly against me, it seemed like it was barely touching to me."

"It's ok, it isn't your fault."

I leaned forward and kissed his nose with a slight giggle.

"Ahh, and what has miss draco so bubbly hmm?"

"You, I just am really happy when I am around you is all."

I leaned forward then climbed into Zander's lap and curled up so my head was on his chest and my arms around his waist as I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

"You do seem quiet happy, I am glad and I feel the same way too when you are around."

Zander began to stroke my head gently as I purred then went down my back and touched my stomach on his way down to my thigh most likely, I stiffened a little as his hand rested for a few moments, Zander turned me over giving me a slightly worried look.

"Love, you would tell me if something was wrong with you wouldn't you?"

"Yes, of course I would."

"Why do you keep flinching when your stomach is touched hmm?"

Zander was now drawing circles on my stomach and it was irritating my skin a bit and I held his hand and pulled it away from doing that, Zander frowned at my sudden action.

"I am just really sensitive there is all."

"You weren't before."

Zander's hand now rested just under my breasts away from my stomach.

"Just some sensitivities that will pass in a few days."

"It would make me feel better of you let me exam you to see if I can find anything and if not me then somebody else."

I frowned at that, but nodded if anything just to give Zander peace of mind. We cleaned up then made our way back to his, well our home on campus. I sat down on the bed feeling it bounce under my weight which it never did before. I giggled and sprung up and down on it having a blast at the sudden springiness.

"Hold still love, as much as I enjoy seeing you happy, the sooner I just cheack you out the sooner you can get back to killing my springs."

I held still as Zander approached me and knelt down then began feeling my abdomen carefully, he felt around the sides then front then back again.

"Well, it isn't air, nor parasites so that is out."

Zander went down lower feeling right under my stomach and I flinched back when he lightly pressed there.

"Does that hurt?"

"I shook my head no confusing even myself at my actions."

He continued feeling around then a confused look fell onto his face and he put his ear where his hands were. I was silent not daring to breath as a smile crossed his face.

"What?"

"I just figured out why you had such bad mood swings, your sudden craving, and your sensitivity to touch. Want me to tell you?"

"I don't know, do I?"

"I think you do."

"Ok then, why?"

"Well, your pregnate."

"I don't think I heard you correctly did you just say I am pregnate?"

"You heard me right, and you are. Listen carefully to your uterus."

I listened and heard heart beats. A huge grin spread across my face.

"Were going to be parents."

"That we are love, that we are."

Zander kissed my lips with such adoration and passion I hardly knew what to do for once. I kissed back just as intently after a few moments then breathed out when we broke for breath.

"Were going to be parents. Are we really ready for this?"

Zander looked at me with a huge smile and replied.

"Ohh love, I do believe we are more than ready with that instinct of yours."

I returned Zander's smile with my own as he placed his hand gently on my stomach and I placed my own atop his as we looked at each other with smiles on our faces

(Gosh, finally for once my characters won't suffer a typical ending for my books! Well I will be quiet happy, now I just need to think of a happy unexpected ending....crusaders I got nothing up my foxy sleeve!)