Chapter 66 Horti Amoris

I turned my head to look at Zander from our position laying down, and he had turned to look at me. I still held a playful smile upon my lips, but said nothing. Zander rolled over so I was trapped beneath him his body being supported by his forearm over mine as we looked at each other. Zander brought his face down as he captured my lips with his in a gentle display of our affection for one another. After a few moments we broke and stared into each others eyes. A slight smirk fell onto my face and I pulled Zander down with a hard, but gentle tug as I made our kiss become more rough and demanding. I felt Zander smirk against our kiss and responded even more rough than I had anticipated. Zander lightly nipped against my flesh and a small possessive growl resounded in his throat. A shiver of arousal ran down my spine and through my body.

"Naughty,naughty miss draco. I can smell the arousal on you and I haven't even done anything yet."

"Hmm, only because I know what you can do."

I gave my lips a small seductive lick as my eyes slowly glazed over to seductive. I felt Zander's loins stiffen and I gave a satisfied purr.

"Now who smells like arousal?"

Zander leaned down as he whispered into my ear.

"Mei amor, we both do."

I felt Zander move down and began to nip my sensitive skin on my neck and where his mates mark was placed on my pale moon kissed skin. My legs shifted open a little and Zander began to move his hips up and down. The only things separating us, Zander's jodhpurs and my pelvic feathers. I reached down and began to undo Zander's jodhpurs then yanked them off.

"Now, that isn't fair, how am I suppost to take your feathers off?"

I rolled my eyes at this and my feathers contracted shrinking into minuscule feathers which was like a soft downy feeling skin.

"Now that is much better."

I took Zander's shirt off with the same quick movement and contracted my bust feathers shrinking them also. Zander's mouth captured mine in a rough kiss I could feel Zander at my entrance and I opened my legs wider as he thrust into me. Gone was the carefulness of before and now was a rough feral need primitive, elegant, and seductive all in one. My nails dug into his back at the quickness of him entering me. Light pricks of blood were on his back, but healed quick enough. Zander's thirsting was just a rough, and deep as his assault in my lips. I nipped at Zander's mate mark harshly undoubtedly sending his nerves into a frenzy of impulses. My body slowly began to get use to Zander's roughness and I joined in with his thrusting. Thrusting my own hips in tune with his. I could feel a tight,warm knot forming in my core. Zander's thrusting began to get more rapid and desperate. I wasn't sure how lib we had been here, but by the way the sun was now and the sheen of sweat both of us had on our bodies, we had been here for hours holding off on our release. We had both reached our limit on how long we could hold off on our relapse and it came at relatively the same time. My release had triggered Zander's with the clenching of my walls giving Zander the sensation to send him over. Zander collapsed down next to me panting beads of sweat dripping down off if his chest, face, legs, arms and pretty much his whole body. I wasn't any better off either. Our body heat radiates in waves that you could feel from ten feet away and still we managed to get close to each other and cuddle in each others warmth and sheen. Our breathing began to even out and our body's now feeling the exostion from our show of just how much of mates and bound we were. Despite it being night I felt my body giving way to let me sleep and Zander was definelty tree with me. We both were too tired to fly and find a better place to sleep than in this small garden acess able by anybody. I felt Zander's leg wrap around my own twin in together and spooning. I rested my head on Zander's chest and Zander hands wrapped around my stomach pulling me flush against him.

"Well, you certainly are relaxed now."

"You wore me out, I have nothing in my mind or body to be even so much as stressed about."

I could tell my speech was draining and zoning off as my eyes closed and sleep took me.

"Then my job as your mate to relax you was fulfilled, sleep soundly mei amor. I have you in my arms and you are safe, as you should and always will be."

A small smile graced my lips as my mind finally left and I went to peaceful sleep.