Chapter 57 Romance in a Lake

*Currently I am trying to use my arms and legs to swim, however it is a lot harder than using your wings despite what one would say dracos of my species aren't designed specifically for the water sure I could convert the water around me into air and or use my semi aquatic lungs, however moving around in water with my arms and legs is hard even with webbed hands and feet my tail feathers became hard and rigid in the water so it was easier to steer,but it was hard to float and get momentum to move. So thus now I am being held up by Zander so I don't sink to the bottom pg this lake.*

"You have to use your arms and scoop the water with your hands and kick tour feet to stay above the water love."

"Easy for you to say I don't use these limbs for swimming usually my wings are used for it and only occasionally I would use my hands and feet."

"Then use them."

*I gritted my teeth as I focused on my wings which were hanging limply floating behind me. I focused on my second shoulder blade which replaced two of my ribs so instead of having twelve on each side I only have ten, but my rib cage is much larger than humans to take into accord of my larger lungs and my shoulder blade attached to my spine to help with flight so I could draw my wings close to my body easier. I focused on my first joint which came off of directly from my shoulder blade. My wings moved a bit it hurt more than I could even begin to explain and I had to stop.*

"Good job you ok?"

"Yeah, I just need to catch my breath....So how have your wing extension training been going?"

"Ummm.....I still can't seem to manage to get them to work exactly."

"Can you support my weight while I check something?"

"Of course I can."

*I swam over to Zander and wrapped my legs around his waist as I felt along his back making my way down his spine. I did this a few times then spaced out my decent down his back again. I finally found the notch where his wings would come out. Meaning his wing type was a type a notch which placed between the rib cage to sum it up it meant his wings could handle a beating and his wings were much more dense and when in the relaxed position would revert back into the blood stream as blood then harden up the chain as he flexed them out. I swung my body around so I clasped my arms around Zander's neck then lightly kicked my feet. To help stay a float.*

"You have a type a notch wing. If you focus on your blood stream then you should be able to imagine your wings then they should extend."

"As for you, you need to work on moving your wings more."

"Easier said than done."

*I focused on my second shoulder blade then moved it up and down then did circular motions with my joints.*

"Seems like you are handling it pretty well too me."

*I gave a pouty face towards Zander.*

"Don't look so glum."

*I looked away as I responded.*

"I am not, it isn't as easy as it sounds. Nor as I make it out to be."

*I felt warm lips capture mine. It was a sweet kiss which turned to a passionate kiss. I felt Zander's warm muscle ask for entrance.  I gave a sly smile between our kiss and granted him acess. His tong twined with mine as we fought for dominance in the kiss. Zander positioned me up a little farther so it was easier for him to swim us over to the edge of the lake as he moved it so we were in some tree roots all while still keeping our lip and tong locked. I buried my hands in Zander's hair and Zander used his right hand to pull me closer to his body and his left to twin his hand into my hair pulling us closer into our kiss. I moved my right leg up Zander's body then hooked it onto his waist then maneuvered my body so I was now using my legs to hold my body up onto Zander's body and Zander's hand supported my body so it wasn't as hard to stay balanced. Zander lightly bit my lip then dominated our heated kiss. I gave a light purr in pleasure at what was happening and how much privacy we now had. I broke away from our kiss then trailed my kisses down from Zander's neck then to his chest leaving hicks as I went down.  Zander's hand moved my head so I was looking up at him with pink eyes with a black pupil and his eyes were now  red with a black pupil meaning he was just as lustful as  I was now. Zander smiled down gently at me then moved to the left side of my head and nibbled on my ear and went down to my neck. He did the same thing I had done too him and ended between my bust and bust feathers which prevented him from going any farther despite how much I had lost I was still modest with my feathers. However that would probably change quickly if Zander and I got like this a lot which I didn't mind in the least bit and Zander by the looks of it didn't  either.  Zander ran his hand down my tightly toned stomach as I had my hands placed on his sun tanned as well as well toned chest. I leaned up by Zander's  ear as I whispered my next sentence too him.*

"Until I lose all of my bust and pelvic feathers you won't be able to take this any farther. It shouldn't be too much longer before we can compleat what we seem to keep starting."

*I raked my talons lightly along Zander's back as he felt my body and all it's curves up and down.*

"For now until all of my bodily feathers are lost we can work on both of our wings."

*I heard a groan of annoyance  come from Zander and I mimicked it along with him. We both wound up laughing as the end result we gave each other Eskimo kisses.*

(Omglop I am so happy I was able to do this with so much lovey dovey action at midnight when normally I get violet action scenes made! I thank you Lauren Aquillia playlist go check it out on spotify under my same username.Tell me what u think and how I could improve it also plz don't hate cause of how I left it....I am working up my nerve for the more MA stuff which is kinda hard for me, but I will do it for u my feral readers so I don't leave ya hanging! Wish me and my nerves luck! Don't forget 200 likes= exclusive pic and 150= a pic if Iceis the first two min of life!  So go tell your friends bout it to get the pics faster 😸)