Chapter 49 Experimental Death

*I had drifted off to sleep some time while laying with Zander and apparently Zander had move us so I was in my minni den away from the light. I had been awoken by the blaring beeping sound, I wasn't a light sleeper either on the contrary I was a extremely heavy sleeper to the point if you wanted too you could sleep a top of me and not wake me up. I blinked my eyes adjusting to the lighting which was weird there was light it was dulled yes, but it hurt my skin a bit which confused me. I tried to move my hand, but found I couldn't it was strapped down onto a table I tried the same thing with the rest of my ligaments the same thing at the back of the table thingy my wings went through the back and were held straight down by the hook at the top and bottom of my wing. I breathed in the scent of antiseptic metals and a faint smell of blood,no death  though;which was a good sign. When I tried to speak I came to find their was a type of gag which was a ball with holes in it and a slight indent for my teeth to go through. It was fastened so I couldn't speak, but the holes allowed me to breath. My tail was held down by clamps that went around my whole tail and smaller clamps which were like dulled knives which wove  around my feathers keeping them opened.*

"So you finally are awake. I do hope you are comfortable."

*My eyes darted around however things were just blurry and I couldn't seem to focus.*

"Now you probably are feeling a few side effects from a mixture of dragon nip  and mercury. Lack of focus,dulled senses and of course sleepy. You don't have to worry,we have no intention of harming you,not purposely  anyway.However a few tests will be formed like what happens when you have a mate that has died.*

"Mohhh mucmd mmuui!"

(I am going to kill you!)

*I was thrashing around all effects long gone my restraints groaning in protest to my resistant however holding firmly.*

"I am sure you would like to see what is left of Zander,no?"

*Tears were pricking my eyes my pupils were narrowing and turning yellow my iris blood red a black mirror suddenly opened revealing a chained up Zander bloodied and bruised hanging limply nothing moving I couldn't hear any heartbeat. I felt my body go ridged my eye ceased of emotion a void of lost anger despair I was a husk floating into oblivion. I felt a prick in my arm then suddenly a rush of adrenaline hit me like the ground when I meet it without slowing down. My body jerked and my mouth foamed then it stopped my senses slowly came back and I could hear a heartbeat Zander started to stir a sleepy look in his eyes and confusion written on his face before I knew it I was unconscious hanging limp.*

(Zander prov)

*I slowly woke up one minute Iceis is in my arms the next I feel a prick on my arm then darkness now I am waking up in a bright room chained to a wall and in front of me Icies is strapped to a table she looks like hell and her wings look worse than before now they look swollen I watched Iceis for a moment and realization hit,she wasn't breathing... I pulled on my chains causing them to grab then snap easily I ran up to the glass pounding on it and caused it to crack my eyes were turning yellow with a red pupil I heard my shirt rip and a painful feeling came to my back along with my hands pounding the glass some sharp jagged wings were pounding against it until finally the glass broke I ran up to Iceis tearing off the chains and straps holding  her down I listened for a heartbeat and found none her mouth had foam froth from a ball gag which I took out I cradled her body up to mine with tears in my eyes slowly dripping down.*

"Why...why would you do this to her? She never did anything to deserve this!"

*I jumped up flames engulfing my body tears streaming down my face as I looked for anybody so I could rip them to pieces for killing Iceis. I heard some coughing from my arms and when I looked  down Iceis had rolled over and was coughing  up foam froth from her mouth as she gasped for breath. My eyes slowly were turning to a soft shade of green  and my pupils back to a round black. I curled Iceis up to my chest clutching her. I felt her small arms wrap around my neck at the same time  we both breathed out...*

"Your alive..."

(Yeah ummmm I was tired 9:40 haven't been sleepin well stressed and my principal gives the sixth and seventh  graders fith and sixth period off to watch a movie  before a four day weekend if they have good grades,then the eight graders don't apparently even the eight graders with seventh grade lunch get punished for not throwing apple at her or clicking our teeth at her from three four months ago! I am so pissed right now like Serieously why punish the innocent! Not even all of the teachers are sure why the eighth graders with seventh grad lunch are getting punished like seriously!  In fact they aren't sure😫 It is so messed up so sry of givin u a crappy chappy I will try to make it up too u with a lovy dovy one on the next one plz bear with it for now. so sry for my messed up work I honestly try not to involve my personal affairs with the mood if the book but it doesn't always work out😭😢

Love u al my Feral readers and stay faithful plz! )