Chapter 26 An Even Deeper Hole

*I sat down on one of the book shelves and laid down on it my head was spinning  and I couldn't focus on what was going on and closed my eyes it was like I was underwater and the sounds were distorted when I first went under. I could feel my consciousness slipping I was trying to stay alert so I move myself closer to the edge of the book shelf and let myself fall from the second floor to the bottom. I landed with a hard thump. I saw the outline of a few figures around me,but I couldn't make out who it was. I had to bleed myself of some of the paralysis. Sadly I couldn't move my body was already starting to shut down.*

(Zander prov)

*I had been looking for a book on wing recovery when next thing I know I see Iceis falling. I rushed over to her as well as a few first year students trying to figure out what was going on. Iceis was starting to have her body shut down. I checked her pulse and it was irratic. Her breathing was becoming labored and it seemed she was dying.This didn't make sense she was fine a little while ago! I looked overcame saw her draperies flexing and releasing the paralysis needles. I grabbed one and looked at it and realized why she was starting to die she had too much of the micro poison in her system.  I grabbed her arm and made a slash down it letting her clear blood drip out onto the floor I could see a reddish color coming out from it as well and the more of that red that came out and the less of her blood the more she started to recover.*

(Iceis prov)

* I could feel myself getting drawn back to consciousness and jerked up my eyes were more than a little blurry my arm hurt and my blood was dripping out I could feel my body starting to regain feeling and that included my wings they hurt so much. I dropped to the floor as I could feel every little muscle what felt like getting seared back together with a iron hot knif.*

"What's wrong?!"

"My muscles are reconnect and I can feel it....it really hurts!"

"I am sorry,but you can't numb yourself up without killing yourself you just have to endure it for however much longer it is going to take."

"I don't think I can last four weeks!"

"You can always try speeding it up."

".....I already have what would have taken me twelve years to repair has taken me two months..."

*Zander's eyes grew wide.*

"It was that seriouse?!"

"Yeah everything was ripped apart and turned to mush."

"No wonder you sounded so in pain."

"If it had been just muscle or bone getting torn it would have been easy enough to heal in a week,but my whole wings was turned to mush on the inside,please tell me there is something I can take for the pain?!"

"There isn't anything else to my knowledge.You can do something to take your mind off of them tho..."

"That won't be enough once the rest of the numbing wears off."

"I don't know what else to say then...."

*I was looking through my knowledge basis and found something,my cheeks heated up at what I found tho.*

"Why are you blushing?"

"I found something."

"What did you find?"

*I shook my head rapidly not wanting to say what I found.*

"Come on you can say."

"I really don't think I should."

"Whatever it is it can't be that bad."

"Well believe that it is."

"Oh come on tell me what it is."

"I would rather endure the pain."

"You were just complaining how much it hurt!"

"Who me? No you heard wrong."

"I really don't think I did,just tell me I don't care what it is."

*I averted my eyes as I spoke and I felt my cheeks heat up.*

"A ..k...k.ki..kiss..."

"I don't think I heard right."

"I said a kiss are you happy now?!"

"Ehh a kiss? Why a kiss?"

"Don't ask me that's just what it said."

*My face felt extremely red in dragon sense that's an equivalent of choosing a mate.I really don't see Zander as a dragon'a mate,but in human terms it's just a way of showing affection for one another.*

"That's all it will take to heal you?"

"Yeah,but-"

*I suddenly felt warm lips crash to mine in a quick peck my eyes grew wide at what Zander had just done.*

"But that declares us as mates!"

"Say."

"You by making that small little gesture despite healing my wings also made us mates!"

*I stormed off in a huff and made my way over to the cliff and jumped grappling the side before I hit the ground. I sat in the tiny cave I had made barely big enough for myself and started to heat the rocks up around me with my anger as well as confusion resulting in enlarging the cave.*

"What is it with humans not letting people finish their sentences?! Now he made an even bigger mess for me to pull myself and him out of!"

*I scrolled through my knowledge basis trying to find a way to get out of this and the only result was death...which I wasn't going  to do to myself or Zander it was possible if he made the same gesture to another female quick enough it would cancel this one out,but that was an iffy thing. What have you dug us into now Zander???!!!!!!*