Chapter 39 Gross but Helpful

"You ok?"

"Apart from eight gallons of blood lost,peachy.you seem ok now...probably sore though."

"Yeah,I will live though."

"So,what did you learn from this?"

*My muscles were all contracting at the same time and it was extremely painful but I talked to divert my attention to something else.*

"Don't piss off a female dragon?"

"And?"

"Don't put weights on the wings."

"And?"

"Don't push you off a cliff."

"Well you can,but not with what on?"

"Ten pound weights?"

"Good job."

*I was now taking deep breaths as my muscles slowly relaxed and the pain passed meaning my body had healed itself.*

"Well the nurses probably   think we murdured somebody."

"Nahh when they see the clearish colored blood they will think its spilled fruit juice of some sort."

"I have zero idea as to how you could lose that much blood with only a five foot stature?"

"Ninety percent of my blood is kept in my wings and tail unless diverted elsewhere."

"That makes sense here, we need to get you onto the bed and take a look to make sure everything is ok."

*I nodded Zander pulled me up quickly and helped to support my weight  he set me down on the bed I was dizzy from losing ten percent of my blood so I let my wings and  tail let forty percent go to my body to help me become  less dizzy.
Zander felt along  my wings frame then went down to my legs then my stomach I flinched when he felt for any broken or internally damaged parts that my body might not have healed since my body could only do so much in a short amount of time. He wet up to my ribcage when he did that I let out a yelp of pain which sounded like a yowl from a cat mixed with a yelp from a dog.*

"Sorry,it looks like you have a broken ribcage and your intestines are bruised quiet a bit."

*I nodded. Why does it seem I keep getting hurt? Then when I finally heal I get hurt again?!*

"Can I take some of your blood?"

"Sure...wait what?"

"Dragon blood has healing properties for humans, so does human blood for dragons. Don't worry  only about a shot glass worth of blood would be taken."

"I guess..."

*I took Zander's left wrist and pierced it with my incisors without hitting nerve then let my tung lap up the blood then cealed up the wound. My ribs made a loud cracking noise, but I didn't feel anything as they healed over as my intestines became unbruised and now I didn't have any pain to deal with not to mention if my wing bones had any micro fracture that that was healed over.*

"That it?"

"Yeah,I am very skilled on avoiding nerves."

"That has become very apparent to me."

*A nurse walked in right after I had closed Zander's wounds all in all we were both fully healed now. It kinda was pathetic I got hurt so easily then again I am not fully matured...only after will I be at maximum healing for now I will probably have to rely on Zander's blood to fully heal if I get hurt. Then I can always inject him with venom heal him with my saliva I give him a little bit of my blood to heal him. Wow I have healed Zander quiet a bit and saved his butt quiet a bit also...*

'Well you two seem to be ok,so you are dismissed.'

*Zander and I walked out of the hospital and the sun hit my pale skin it stung a little however my tolerance for it was getting stronger. I made one of my fingers go invisible it was smoking however it also had gotten far more tolerant to the sun it still hurt yes,but it didn't burn down past the epidermis.*

"You ok?"

"Yeah just experimenting."

"On what?"

"My tolerance towards light. "

"So how is it?"

"It's gotten stronger though the sun still burns my skin to a certain degree."

"Maybe a good invention would be something that helps to protect your skin against the sun."

"That's what saliva and mud is for."

"Gross."

"Meh kinda. However it still feels better than my skin burning to a bloody red or pink peeling mess. "

*I moistened my mouth then spat a bit of my saliva onto my skin it turned to a light glistening blue tint on the part where I didn't have any feathers then where there were feathers it was a clear glisten or it just came off completely in one clean sheet.*

"Yeah,that won't be something I will get use to, nor will I try too."

"Well that is your biz not mine so you can feel however you like about my protection against the sun and cancer."

"Cancer?"

"Ummm....a illness that can come to anybody and in the future which has a few options to treat and cure it."

"Ok miss futuristic dragon."

*I rolled my eyes at Zander and we walked on down to find Lilly or Archamediese the Cornel or anybody really.*