Chapter 71 Sharing the News

"Ok, so I have called you here to tell you the council is coming down under the pre-tense something unnatural has been done."

"What is this unnatural thing if I may so ask?"

"The relationship between you and Zander."

"Isn't that just nice, as is most of the things going on around here as of late."

"Well, love, we did want to speak with them as is about the Cornel. So now would be a good time as any, would you not agree?"

"I do agree with you, we should take that opportunity to discuss that matter with them. When are they suppost to be here Archimedes?"

"Tomorrow."

"What?!"

I stand up and almost hit my stomach against the table, but block the blow with my hands.

"Whats wrong Iceis? Is something wrong with your stomach?"

"No, not...really."

"What is it then sweetie?"

I look to Zander for conformation to say something and he nods saying he is fine with it.

"Well, Zander and I are going to be parents."

Zander embraced me from behind and kissed my cheek. Lilly stood up pulling me out of Zander's embrance and hugged me a bit too tight. I couldn't get out of it though since my arms were being held to the side so I suffered through it shortly.

"Ohh heavens, congratulations! how far along?"

"Two weeks."

"How long is it to term?"

"Four months, but it can be much longer depending on my climate as well as what is going on that may determin a latter birth and such."

"Ohh I cant wait to see little Iceis and Zander jr.s running around! Can I make them cloths? Ohh this wil be so much fun, I am going to go get started now, bye!"

Before I could respond Lilly was off leaving a much calmer Archimedes to converse.

"Well, in a much calmer voice, congratulations. You two will make great parents."

"Thank you, I hope we will."

"I know you two will."

I continue to eat the cookies without an laughter this time and feel depressed when there isn't any more left for me to eat.

"I..umm..don't suppose there is any more for me to eat, is there?"

"Sorry, there isn't any more. I can give Zander the-"

I turned behind me to see making Zander making a enough sign. When he saw me turn back he flashed me a innocent 'I did nothing' smile.

"Don't play innocent. Do you want me angry or happy? you choose."

"...I much prefer you happy..even if you can now-"

"Finish that sentence and you won't see any more kids after this."

"Yes, right, I hear you. ehmm, so, what was your cookie recipe?"

Archimedes wrote down the recipe and gave it to Zander who stuffed it in his breast pocket to store in a safe place later, knowing me, he would know the recipe by heart by the time this pregnancy was over. Quiet possibly even sooner than that.

"Yesss!! cookies for life!"

"That or until you get sick of the cookies or I run out of ingredients to make the cookies."

"I will never~ get sick of these cookies!"

(3 hours of cookies later)

"I am sick of these cookies!"

"Told you."

"I am sick of this type of cookie is my point. I still want food..."

"Still? You have been eating for the past three hours tops."

"I would say I am eating for...I honestly have no idea how many, but the problem is, I don't now and I don't think I am eating for just them, as was before I had a killer appetite, and you know that."

"That I do...I am scared to know what you will be like at four months if this is just two weeks."

"At four months...that is a scary thought to know how I am at two weeks to four months, who knows, I may just not eat anything the few weeks I am about to have them, or I may just splurge with a uncontrollable hunger so bad. I will have to eat you muahahahh!"

I go for Zander and tackle him to the ground a bit as he gives a opphh and laughs with me from the little joke we had just conversed.

"Well, if that is my death, it will be a good one."

Zander went limp and closed his eyes and his toung hung out a bit

"Nooooo~ I want you! Don't die!"

I begin to kiss Zander then I feel his toung tangle with mine in a warm passionate exchange between two beings whom could not show more love than through our simple banter, and exchange such as now.

"You, my love have kissed me back to life with your love and passion."

"Without thin sweet love, the love I shower you with simply could not be, nor ever would."

"Whoah, you sound like your trying to go Shakespearean on me."

"Hmm...who knows. Maybe."

"Well, I think that it is quiet pretty."

"Why thank you, I thought that maybe I could try something different for a change."

"Well, it certainly has caught my attention."

Zander pushed me against a tree and began to kiss me with intense passion and love. I buried my hand in his hair and drew his head closer as I wrapped my legs around his waist to get up higher and better acess. Zander was careful of my stomach as we kissed with love, adoration, and passion. A throat cleared behind us and we didn't want to break. This time more throats cleared and we turned seeing some middle aged men behind us. Zander brought me back down and I looked them over not caring for how I looked.

"Yes, how can we help you?"

"Well, you are Iceis and Zander correct?"

"We are, why?"

"We are the Council"