Chapter 63 Grey Hair Flight

(Ok, do you want more chapters like 61? Or was that one chapter good for you to quench your fires? Message me below or privately if u like; don't forget to vote and comment on the story over all!)

*I rested my head on Zander's chest as the wind whipped around our bodies in the afternoon sun. Zander flew up higher into the clouds an out of view. He kept his wing beats slow and rythmeatic with the winds song and upward current. I slowly brought myself away from Zander's hold and gripped onto his arm as I extended my wings a bit to try them out and use the muscles a bit. Once I let go of Zander's body my own fell a bit, thanks to Zander's strong grip I didn't fall down and was able to catch myself and began beating my wind slowly till the muscles gave a creaky groan of both protest and enjoyment of being stretched. I steadied my body so it was level with Zander's and my extra wing flap was out so I could glide easier.*

"Your doing great soon you will be flying just like you use too."

"Yeah, I kinda like how that was when I was younger taking you out on these flights testing my limits and such."

"Yeah, and giving me undoubtedly gray hairs from fright!"

"No, I think those are called bleached blond white hairs, and you get those from the sun."( I don't get why I get bleached white hairs from the sun since I am a Burnett. I only have steaks of blond now with white tips...😱)

"No, I am pretty sure that would be from your daredevil days."

"Who's to say is till don't have that streak?"

*I released Zander's hand before he could react and tucked my wings away; my body immediately angled downward with my tail deaths forming a single hardened feather and my feathered hair went stiff. I blinked my eyes protection them from the harsh winds then my body began speeding up faster and faster. I glanced upwards. A panicked a Zander now going after me in a hawk dive with occasional beats of his wings since they were designed for fast downward flaps to gain speed unlike my aerodynamic wings designed for fast dives that could, under the right conditions go faster than the speed of sound and light breaking the set barriers. Soon a Zander was matched with me in a dive and the earth was fast approaching. I glanced over towards a Zander that had a 'Ohhh shit!' Look on his face and grabbed his hand as the earth suddenly came upon is and transported us through the earth calmly. Zander began beating his wings upwards jerking my body up with him till we made it into the outer crust and I released my shadow travel or night travel however you want to refer to it is fine. I could hear Zander's heart beating rapidly from both adrenaline rush of the dive as well a hint of panic that was subsiding taking place for adrenaline that we always felt after a free fall and rush much to the one we just experienced.*

"Well, that was fun."

"You call giving me a heart attack fun?!"

"Awww, but you seemed to be enjoying it until you looked down!"

"...I wont deny nor confirm that accusation."

"Good enough for me."

*I tucked my wings down to my sides in a relaxed position and Zander's wings slowly retreated back onto his flesh leaving torn cloths behind.*

"I don't suppose they have suits to prevent tearing do they?"

"They might, if not, then it shouldn't be too hard too make."

"Since when do you know how to make cloths?"

"Ummm...good question. I cant really say, it kinda just came to me...instinct maybe?"

"For what? I didn't think dragons wore cloths. Then as a dragon soul carrier I can just find cloths myself so why the need to know how to make cloths?"

"Like I said, instinct. I have no control over what comes naturally."

*I caught a scent of smoke then also antiseptic. I turned my head over to where I was smelling the scent and caught sight of a scientist as well as the Cornel. I growl began deep within my throat as he approached. Zander seemed a bit stiff also, but didn't show it like I did. I was never fond of the Cornel,and his last move just solidified my hateful resolve. My wing feathers began to ruffle making me look bigger as well as my other bodily feathers that were larger than minuscule feathers.*

"What do you want?"

*Zander spoke as he put himself between me and the Cornel. Weather it be for his or my safety, and or both, who would know really?*

"Ahh, Zander, you already know that. So tell me,how does one procreate with a dragon hmm?"

"That is a personal affair that doesn't concern you now does it?"

*I began letting my growl seep out through my mouth letting a low threatening sound of warning to back off or risk being hurt or worse, which I would gladly comply by, killed.*

"Ohh but it does if it is possible to make fully conscious beings, then that can be obtained and used against the other countries as a weapon. No?"

*That was the last straw for me.*

"A weapon?! You are talking about turning innocent beings with high intelligence into weapons! What would posses you to think such ludicrous thoughts?! On top of that, you cant even fathom a though about the intricate process which goes into a mates bond and trust! You cant just thrust a person to somebody and expect them to form a mate bond which doesn't even exist except with only a select few and only one species!"

"Ohh, but I did already."

"Ha! You think that is what you did? I would not have hatched if I did not sense my mate here in this world, I would not form a bond with anybody else there than my mate, I would not MATE with anybody other than my bound through soul through ages partner, you just happened to choose the person by which was my mate and assigned him to me, the end result would have been the same even if you didn't, I would find him, he me, and the rest is a cealed bond. To even think about thrusting that trust and bond forcefully, isn't even possible!"

*My feathers were now in appearance raised and ruffled like armor and my talons were lengthened and my teeth bore in a gleaming array of sharp needle point,razor blade teeth. My eyes were narrowed as I just barely held myself back from attacking as well as my pupils now dilated to slits almost too small to see and my eyes glowing yellow with a red slit signifying my emotion was on edge of murdering these two before me. The scientist and the Cornel.*