Chapter 40 Serieously?! Seriously?!

*Lilly was walking over our way and I moved a little faster to catch up to her Zander gave a sigh and rolled his eyes at my friendly gesture.*

"Hey Lilly."

"Ohh hey Iceis,Zander,how are you two feeling?"

"Pretty good Iceis took the brunt of the fall however she decided she wanted to give me a slowish acting poison so I wound up in the hospital then I found out human blood can heal dragons."

"Well....more like a select few."

"Eww and cool. So how have your wings been? Might I look?"

*I gave a clank noise with my teeth then agreed seeing as Lilly was an expert on wings even if my wings were fragile she worked with babies so she knew what she was doing.*

"Ok,fine."

*Lilly felt along my wings carefully then pinched the hook on my wing then stopped.*

"Wow,I can't even feel any hairline fractures your wings feel extremely flexible and light as ever."

"Good to hear."

*I ran behind Zander and jumped onto his back in turn he grabbed my legs so I wouldn't fall or hook my talons into his 'nice shirt'*

"What in the mother of luna are you doing?"

"Mmmmm I don't know I just felt like doing this."

*Lilly gave a giggle at my gesture of affection.*

"This is purely adorable!"

"There is nothing adorable about his Lilly!"

"What?! Even after I saved you multiple times?!"

*Zander gave a tired sigh at my outburst.*

"That may be true,...fine whatever yeah you are cute ya happy now?"

"Very."

*I hugged Zander closer and my tail swished back and forth flippantly like a cat intently stalking its prey and I gave a small purr in response to Zander's grudgingly stated, statement.*

"Whaaat stop purring your making my body vibrate!"

"Ohh where is a sketch pad when I need one?"

"Lilly,don't even think about it! Iceis stop purring!"

"It's like trying to stop laughing or crying,you can't!"

"Then let go!"

"Make me."

"You are playing a very dangerous game little miss dragon."

"I am the most powerful being there is so,you are playing a very dangerous game Mr.Zander."

*I flashed my eyes a intense yellow then let them revert back to their normal color.*

"Don't flash your eyes at me missy!"

"I can flash my eyes at whomever I want too."

*I dropped off of Zander's back and put my hand on my hips sassily. Zander got a smirk on his face and I soon followed and we broke out into full laughter.*

"Ya both made up now? If so,I have a lesson to go teach to the first years so bye."

"Bye."

"Bye,Lilly."

*Zander waved to Lilly as she left and I used my wing as a hand and waved to her that way. I felt a hand get put on my head then I felt it going back and forth messing my hair or mane of minuscule feathers/hair like feathers going every which way my draperies in the process got flipped forward over my eyes and the world went dark then it was in an aspect kinda like looking through ice you can see,but it is a bit blurred.*

"Hey stop messing with my mane!"

"I can do whatever I please."

"Not when it involves my mane of hair you can't!"

*I tried pulling away however Zander put me in a head lock and started giving me a noogy.*

"Ow,ow,ow,ow! Please stop!"

"What is that? I can't hear you over how much fun I am having."

*I started to struggle and grabbed onto Zander's hand to get him to stop,that didn't work either. I was getting frustrated and unintentionally I turned my body invisible and made my body able to go through objects. I felt a searing pain then nothing. I was out of Zander's grasp so I re-materialized. I shook my body and flipped my draperies back over my head to where they were so post to be. I looked at Zander with a pouty face.*

"Do you know how hard it is took keep my feathered hair of mane in order?"

"Fairly easy?"

"No! It is super hard,I fly,deal with the sun,and you messing up my hair. Now what are you going to do about it?"

*I crossed my hands over my chest still giving a pouty face.*

"I will drag my fingers through it to calm it?"

"You can't do that! I can barley thread it through my preening teeth and barbed tung!"

*Zander roles his eyes at me and turned me around and started to bring his hand through my maned feathered hair. Surprisingly it was working.*

"How in the mother of Luna did you do that?!"

"I have three sisters I have to know how to deal with their hair all over the floor tangled and such so I picked up on a few things so this was nothing."

*I stood looking mouth agape at Zander I could hardly groom my hair in an hour and in less than a minute it is silky soft. I think a perfect partnership has formed!*