Epilouge

It's been four months since the battle with Derrick But now I am fighting a new different battle. The battle of pushing out my baby.

I grab and squeeze Lyle's hand bone crushingly tight.

"GOOD FUCKING DAMN YOU! IM NEVER GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN!" I screamed.

This fucking hurts so much. I've been having horrible contractions and I've finally gone into labor.

just minutes ago my water had broken and I was rushed into the delivery room.

"I know babe! Just breathe and calm down." Lyle soothed and wiped hair from my face.

"Alright hun, on the count of three your going to take a deep breath and push." the pack doctor instructed.

I nodded my head quickly.

"1"

"2"

I took a deep breath and gripped lyles hand tighter.

"3!" The doctor said.

I pushed and screamed loudly. This hurts so much. Lyle wiped my head with a cool rag.

I stopped and took a ragged breaths.

"Almost done baby, your doing great." Lyle whispered and kissed my temple softly.

"Alright again on the count of three."

"1"

"2"

I took another deep breath and held it in waiting.

"3!"

I pushed with all my might and felt something shift and move. I screamed again in pain as I felt myself stretch. I had to stop again and gain breath. I feel so tired and I just want to close my eyes.

"Stay awake and with me Luna! one more time. To three."

"1"

"2"

I took one more ragged breath and squeezed Lyle's hand with all my might.

"3!"

I pushed harder then before and screamed a blood curdling scream. minutes later I heard the screaming cries of my now born child. I started crying and laughing.

I looked at Lyle and he smiled brightly down at me.

"You did so well baby girl. I'm so proud of you my beautiful Luna. my mate." he had tears in his eyes.

The doctor took our baby to clean it up and wrap a blanket around it.

I laid down with my arm wrapped around my mates waist and his arm around my shoulder.

10 minutes later he walked back in with a bright blue bundle. he laid the bundle in my awaiting arms and I looked down into the face of our baby boy.

"What are we going to name him?" Lyle asked as he gave our baby his finger. His tiny fingers curled around lyles big finger and he smiled.

"Damon Falcon" I smiled down at my little Damon.

"Mommy loves her little Damon" I cooed at him and traced his tiny face. Damon smiled in his sleep.

"Lyle, I want another one" I smiled at him.

"For you anything, but don't complain" he smiled down at me and took Damon.

He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep dreaming of our future.

__________________________

Done

Dedicated to kakelyn and lalarhea

Love both you chickas!

And I hope everyone enjoyed this book. I will have the sequel up sometime this summer.

I'm kinda sad to say I've finished this book yet I'm happy. I've had a blast writing this, my first book. Now my first finished book! I never thought I'd do it but I did.

Thank you to all my supporters that have helped me :*

Love you all and don't forget:

Share

Vote

Comment!!