(6)

Lyle's pov

We finally made it downstairs and I sat on the chair.

My beautiful mate looked at me like i was stupid and I only shrugged and patted my lap.

" No. " she said and sat on the floor. Wow did she really just do that.

- Alpha, is that our new Luna? - asked Almost everyone.

- Yes it is and she is quite the spitfire isn't she? - I asked them.

- she sure is. - my beta James said.

I could hear my wolves trying to stifle their laughter. I growled internally.

"Please?" I asked softly.

"No." She responded.

"I'll buy you supper" I negotiated.

"Okay." She sighed and stood up. She say down on my lap and I held onto her waist. I couldn't help but smile in victory.

"Alright loser.What do I need to explain to your nosy self?"She asked him hilariously

"When and why did you leave your pack?" He asked her not even irked.

" Have you guys heard of the Bloody Moon Pack?" She asked all the men.

"Weren't they like the worlds fastest pack ever?" Asked Lacy, one of my wolves.

" Yes, they were, and I'm suppose to be Alpha of that pack." She told them, her voice tainted with sadness only I picked up on. Her head tilted down and her shoulders shook. My mate is crying. I hugged her closer.

" What! But why did you leave then?" Yelled Sam.

"I left because they were fucking murdered and only I got away. Also because I was 15 and didn't know what to do. And it doesn't help when you were raped by the attacking packs crazed bastard of an Alpha!" She yelled. The pain and fear evident in her voice. A sob escaped her mouth and she cried harder. I growled.

- no one touches her like that - I growled to my wolf.

- I agree! I will kill whoever did that to her to make her hate men! - He told me darkly.

Every looked at me. Well at least all of Sam's men did.

"What? She is my mate. Don't look at me like that." I growled and then looked at my mate.

She relaxed into me and I smiled lovingly. I placed a soft kiss on top of her head.

"Why do you care so much? You don't even now me" she asked, her voice cracking.

*******************

Angel's pov

"Why do you care so much? You don't even know me." I asked Lyle my voice cracked noticeably. I turned to face him.

"You're my mate, that's why. It doesn't matter and I'm willing to wait for you to trust me. And I will get to know you. One day at a time." Lyle told me. His eyes showing truth.

I smiled at him than looked at everyone else.

"Ok, last question, why did you come back here to this town knowing I was looking for you?" Asked Sam.

"Well, I am looking for another Rogue, Josh. He is the one who found me and helped me for the last two years. That's why I was passing through." I explained.

"Ok." Was all he said then got up and left. All his men followed. I was a little shocked at how easily he ended the conversation, but grateful none the less.

"So..." One of Lyle's men drawled out.

"Well what are we going to do now? Am I going home with you guys or what?" I asked them all while trying to adjust the way I was sitting on Lyle's lap. Knowing almost immediately I probably wasn't going anywhere alone.

"With me. That is if you trust me enough?" Lyle spoke quickly in an unsure tone.

"Yeah! Will you please come with us Luna? Please!" One of the younger looking guys begged with a puppy dog look.

"Yeah I will come." I said with a small smile. Maybe it wouldn't kill me to trust them. He is my mate after all. He wouldn't dare hurt me, that much was evident.

"Yay!" Yelled Lyle and the younger guy. Lyle hugged me tightly, causing me to stiffen before relaxing from the sudden pressure.

I smiled softly and got off of Lyle's lap waiting for him to direct us so we can leave.

"But, not before we stop to eat first. You said so." I smirked at him with a wink.

______________________________________

Edited.

Sammy Rae