Training and carrying

Lyles pov

Bleep...

Bleep.....

Bleep....

Bleep!

I slammed my hand ontop of my alarm clock and slowly sat up.

'Ew! Too early..' I thought to my wolf.

'Shit up I'm sleeping.' He grumbled.

I gave up and looked at my mate. My heart melted looking at her. She looks so at peace and innocent and just so adorable. She also has some drool on her cheek.

I touched the side if her face that isn't wet, softly and then hoisted myself out bed. I slipped on some basketball shorts and went to relieve myself, wash my hands, and then brush my teeth.

After I got that done i kissed my mates forehead and then I ran outside. Before I got outside though I stopped at my office and got my megaphone.

"BLUERIDGE PACK MEMBER MALES! WAKE UP AND MEET ME OUTSIDE NOW TO START TRAINING!" I yelled and then set it on the ground.

"That was classy."I heard John tell me.

"Yep. Sure was man."I smiled.

Then one by one all the men piled outside. Some looked pissed and others looked tired.

"Sorry guys. But training starts now. We have a huge war starting soon and everyone need to fight." I told them.

"Where is the Haven pack to train Alpha?" Asked Matt.

"They won't be here until at least noon now." I responded.

"Alright now men, we will start off with 8 mile run while human. Then the last 8 will be in your wolf form. You all have less then 15 minutes to all get done. Go!" I told them. All the men started sprinting.

I know it sounds really bad but the are all fit shifters beside like three of them. They can do it. I walked over to Rian and John and sat on the ground beside them.

"How long until the war will start?" I murmured softly.

"You have at least to weeks to train before the first raids will start." Rian told me.

"How do you know when they will start raiding?" I asked curiously.

"We have a very good friend that is close to Derrick. He is keeping us informed. We also asked about this Josh's mate and she seems to be ok right now." John responded.

"Alright... So what are we going to do to pass a good 15 minutes?" I asked them.

"I will tell you about my wife. She would have loved to have met my little girls mate." He smiled kindly.

"Her name was Angeline. Her hair was like spun gold and soft as silk. She had liquid brown eyes like angels. she was a kind hearted women though. she loved everyone and all animals. she was never much of a fighter too. she never trained." he sighed.

"she sounds like a very wonderful woman. I wish I could have met her Alpha rian." I told him and stood hearing my men returning.

"so do I. and please call me rian. im no longer an alpha, my daughter is now." he said.

"alright." I smiled.

I stood up and greeted the first men that are arriving. Two more minutes and the rest arrived and shifted back to human stork naked.

"Go get shorts on and get ready for the real training!" I ordered. They took off into the woods to find there deposits. Five minutes later and all my men came back out.