(4)

Chapter 4

Lyle

*phone is ringing*

"What?" I asked picking up my office phone in frustration.

- I just can't seem to get a break- I growled to my wolf.

-tell me about it- he responded.

"Lyle, it's Sam. I need your help tracking someone who ran away last night." He spoke seriously. He sounded worried.

"Alright, I'll be there soon with some of my best trackers. Make sure to get me stuff with the scent on it." I sighed, the only reason for helping is because I still owe his pack for the help they gave us last year.

"Great! Thanks and see you soon." He said. The line disconnected.

God I really hope this person is worth my time or I swear I will flip the fuck out. I connected with my Beta and told him to gather about 10 of our greatest trackers through the pack link. I told him he had 10 minutes.

- Sam sure can't keep his pack together for long can he.- I grumbled to my self before running a hand through my hair and sighing.

I got up and walked outside to meet my wolves. About 5 minutes later my beta and 10 other wolves were gathered in my front yard.

"Alright trackers, we are going to Haven pack to help find an escapee. More information will be given when we get there and have what we need." I told them all.

"Yes alpha." Came replies from all the men and a few of the women gathered.

"Alright and do we want to take the SUVs or shift now?" I asked.

" I think it would be easier and better if we waited to shift Alpha." My beta spoke.

"Good point, alright everyone. To the SUV's. Let's go." I ordered and everyone except Tyler, James, Lacy, and Cameron left for the other SUV.

"Alright let's go then." I told them and then got into the SUV.

...

About 2 hours later we got to sam's pack house. We all got out of the vehicle and went up to Sam's door. Before I could knock the door swung open.

"Lyle" Sam greeted me.

"Sam." I responded.

"Come in." He told all of us.

"So who are we tracking and what are they?" I asked sounding bored as we sat in his war room. Mostly cause I am beyond exhausted.

"Her name is Angel and she has been a Rogue for about 2 years. She ran from her pack at the age of 15. We don't know what pack she is from, but we know she is an Alpha. She ran away last night while I was questioning her about an incident that occurred with a few pack members and her." He told me and my trackers.

" Um.. Do you have anything we can smell to track her scent?" Asked Tyler.

"Yea. Here are a few of her shirts." Sam replied while handing out what I assumed were her shirts.

He gave me one of her shirts. I took a deep breath of it to get her scent. My wolf and I went crazy.

-Mate! Mate!- he howled. I broke in to a huge grin.

-I want all of you to work extra hard on finding her now- I told all of my people through our link.

-Alpha?- James, my beta, asked confused.

-Whoever this Angel girl is, she is my mate and all of your future Luna.- I told them.

All my people smiled happily, glad to know that after 4 years there would finally be a Luna for the pack.