Nightmare come true

* I woke up and could tell that it is about 12 am. Also that there is a strong presence in my room. I took in a deep even breath to get a scent and still make it seem like I'm asleep.

The scent smelt familiar, really familiar. 'Oh shit!' I yelled in my head. 'Fuck a duck! Not good!'

I used my weak link connecting me to my mate to find that I can't. 'No!'

The presence grew stronger until I felt it right next to me. I felt the bed dip and something... A hand slid between my legs. I couldn't suppress the disgusting shivers that traveled down my body.

I screamed.*

I felt hands on my body trying to hold me in place. I screamed louder and kicked and clawed trying to get the hands off of me.

"Angel! Stop! Wake up its us! It's Lyle and lacy!" Came a familiar voice. One that made me tingle and and. warm up.

I stopped flailing and opened my eyes. I looked around the room confusingly.

"W-what happened?" I asked. "What time is it?"

"It's only like midnight, sweetheart"lacy told me sadly.

"And we were wondering the same thing. We were downstairs when you started screaming." Lyle said looking sad to. I wanted to kiss him til he smiles but I stopped myself.

"I don't remember." I lied. Why, I don't know. Probably because they would freak if they knew who is tormenting me,

"I'm sorry, you guys go to bed. In fine now" I told them, half lying, again with the lying.

"What about you?" Asked Lyle worried like a good mate. My heart softened.

"I will later but I can't right now." I said and got off my bed.

"Alllright" he said and left.

I sighed once he left, totally forgetting that lacy is in here with me.

"With all due respect Luna, what aren't you telling alpha Lyle?" She asked quietly. And kindly.

I jumped and turned to face her. "You have to swear you won't tell any of this too Lyle" I whispered furiously.

She nodded her head frantically.

"Good." I said.

"Ok you remember when I told you all I was raped but conveniently left out who did it from what pack?" I asked her.

"Yes I remember angel." She told me. I nodded my head once.

"Well the alpha that made me this way, was Alpha Derrick. Of the cold blood pack." I told her coldly.

She looked horrified and sick at the same time.

"You mean the one that kills and rapes packs?" She asked.

"Yes, he and his pack killed mine, because my father wouldn't give up peacefully as he out it. And he wanted me since is mate died years ago." I told her tears pooling in my brown eyes.

Lacy walked over to me and hugged me. I instantly hugged her back.

"I won't tell." She told me.

"Thanks, now go to sleep. You need it." I told her and pulled back from the hug.

"Yes Luna!" She said and saluted me.

I laughed and she left smiling softly. I then looked down at myself and saw that I am still wearing the outfit from yesterday. 'Good'.

'Hey are you ok?' My wolf asked me sincerely.

'Yeah I think' I replied.

'Our mate can help if you let him' my wolf chided.