(7)

Angel's pov

I stared out of the window of the SUV I shared with Lyle, a guy named Tyler, another James, another Cameron, and a really nice girl my age named Lacy. We were making our way to a fast food joint to get some food quickly since Lyle was needed back at the pack as soon as possible.

We made it through a McDonald's drive through fairly quickly with all our orders in. We were back on the road with all our food in less than 15 minutes.

The guys tried talking to me while we stuffed our faces but I wasn't really paying much attention. I was to busy currently arguing with my wolf to try and have a conversation with anyone. I hardly noticed Lyle constantly looking at me in a concerned fashion every so often.

-I know he is our mate but you know I can't put him or his pack in danger- I growled to my wolf.

-he is a strong alpha. He can help and protect us from the bastard that did this to us.- my wolf pleaded with me.

-I am sorry. But I don't think I can willingly endanger him.- I said sadly.

-please don't make us leave our mate! Just talk to him first and give him a chance! Please!- my wolf begged, pain shooting through me worse than any other I had gotten while being a Rogue.

-I- I... Fine. I will tell him and give him a chance.- I relented to my wolf feeling slightly better.

- yay! Thank you!- she yelled.

-your welcome now i will speak again with you later.- I told her and cut her out for now.

I finally zoned back in to see perfectly manicured nails snapping in my face. I jumped in my seat.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"Sorry, uh we are here. You know at Alphas home now" she told me softly. Probably because of the scare she just gave me.

"Oh, uh thanks." I mumbled my face blushing from jumping and because she is being really nice to me.

I quickly climbed out of the vehicle and outside to see a huge mansion. Not that impressing though really. Once you've seen about 3 you've seen enough. Especially if you were a Rogue at the time.

Which I was at the time of those meetings. I even have scars from every place i've been and even every fight i've fought with other Rogues.

I looked at the main door and saw Lyle standing there looking at me.

I did an awkward wave to him and crossed my arms over my stomach. I couldn't move for some reason. My body was clenched up in fear and lust and love all in one.

'Grrr I can do this. He is my mate and I promised I would at least explain what is going on.'

I moved my foot forward, then the other one, then again til I got to the door way and inside past Lyle into his living room.

In there are Lacy, James, and a guy I don't know. I sit next to Lacy on the love seat.

Lyle came into the living room with 5 water bottles.

"Anyone want water?" He asked. And I couldn't help the shiver that went down my spine. His voice is just so sexy.

"Me. Please" I said quietly.

"Sure thing. Here" he said as he gave me my water bottle. He tossed one at lacy, one at James, and one at the other guy.

"Ok sooo..." I let my sentence hang.

"So your going to be our new Luna correct?" Asked James.

"Ya-yah I gu-guess so" I stammered.

'Dammit quite being so weak. You are a strong wolf now!" I yelled at myself internally.

Lacy gave me a brief squeeze on my shoulder. You know what, I think I like this she- wolf. We will be great friends.

The wolf I don't know started talking to Lyle and James, while me and Lacy talked about our lives and got to know each other.

I don't know what time it is but my stomach just let out a really loud growl. And what's worse, it did it when the room lapsed into a silent moment too.

Lyle and James start laughing. My face turned red I'm sure.

"What time is it?" I ask

"It like 5:30 or something." The strange wolf told me.

"Thank you..." I left it hanging hoping for a name.

"Names Lucian. Nice to meet you. I'm lyle's 3rd in command and your new body guard." He told me.

"Nice to uh meet you." I told him.

"The pleasure is all mine Luna." He replied and gave a small bow.

"Ok um, who is hungry?" I asked.

Lyle, James and Lucian raised there hands.

"Lacy, you sure?" I asked her silently pleading with my eyes.

'Don't leave me with all these guys alone!' I wanted to yell at her.

"Sorry but I have to get home to my mate before he started worrying to much. See you tomorrow Angel." She said and waved bye.

Ok we'll that's just effin amazing.

"So what do you guys want?" I asked them calmly. Yay no panic is showing!

" idk" they all said in perfect unison.

"How about chili cheese dogs then?"I suggested.

"Sure!" Lyle chirped.

I smiled unconsciously. I went into the kitchen to start the hot dogs.

*****************

Lyle's pov

I watched as my mate went into the kitchen to make me James and Lucian food.

'That is sweet' I thought to myself.

"Wow, poor wolf.shes been through so much. But why does she look at us with such fear?" Asked Lucian.

"I don't know enough to tell you. Plus I think she should be the one to tell you that stuff."I relied to him.

'I will kill the bastard that did this to her!' My wolf snarled.

We all lapsed into a quite. I listene to the noise my mate is making in the kitchen til I heard a gasp.

"Fuck! Ow!" I heard my mate yell. I bolted out of my chair flanked by my two friends into the kitchen.

"What is it? What happened?" I demanded.

"Sorry, uh I was pouring out the water and uh got my hand. It will heal soon." My mate said sheepishly with a blush crawling across hr face.

I relaxed, "it's ok I'm glad your ok." I told her.

"Uh ok well,food ready" she said.

"Great lets eat" replied Lucian.

She set the hot dogs, chili, buns and plates on the table and we all 'us guys' dug in while she sat back and watched amusedly.

So sexy

__________________________________

Hey waz up people! It's been too long so here is an update!

I'm glad to be writing and I hope I can please please please get some comments and votes please!

It would also help if readers would share this for me!

It would mean a lot.

Please vote an

Comment