Did that just happen?

Angel's pov

* "ah, my beautiful angel. How is everything?" Asked Derrick.

How did I know? Oh that's right, because he is the only one haunting me in my freaking dreams.

I growled at him, still feeling the pain of josh working for him.

"I'm sure you already know." I growled.

"Ah, so he did tell you, I was wondering when he would. He should be returning soon." He told me in a thoughtful tone.

"Fuck off. I'm waking up." I snarled angrily.

I felt tears streaking down my face again. And I'm finding it harder to contain my sobs.

"Watch your tone, bitch." He warned and before I knew it, he had me pinned under him.

"Aw, did I make you cry my love?" He grinned.

I spit on his face and looked away from him.

"Oh and the great thing, josh has been working for me for the last two years." Derrick said, sounding unaffected by being spit on.

My tears came out faster. But I still didn't look at him.

"Look at me you bitch!" He snarled and yanked my face towards his.

Then he brought his hand back and slapped me in the face.

I growled at him, moving under him to try and get away.

But he instantly stopped all my movement when he slid his hand under my shirt. He moved his hand up till he hit the edge of my bra.

"NOOO!!!!!" I yelled loudly.*

"NOOOO!!!!!" I yelled so loud that I woke myself up and saw that I am in my room, on my bed and constrained by something much heavier then a blanket.

I started thrashing around and hit someone in what I think was the face. The person jerked awake with a curse.

I was thrashing around, pain and anger clouding my vision.

Then out of no where I felt something heavy sit on me and grab my arms lifting then over my head.

"Angel! Snap out of it!" Commanded a deep voice.

It sounds so familiar, like my mate. So I listened and calmed down.

I yanked my hands from his grasp and put them on either side of his face. Then I leaned his face down to mine.

Just as our lips touched the door slammed open. It shocked me fully awake and I saw who I had kissed.

It was.....

Lucian? What?

Then I looked at the, broken door and saw a pissed off linking Lyle standing there.

Then I realized that I... Just kissed Lucian..... Lyles brother..... Who I thought was Lyle.

Aw hell.

I pushed Lucian off me and onto the floor, and scrambled off the bed trying to get to the real Lyle, my Lyle.

But he stormed away, downstairs before I could get to the stairs. I ran down them trying to get to him. As I got into the living room I watched him go down a hall way and into the first door.

He slammed it so hard that cracks had formed around the frame.

I got to the door and breathed heavily, clutching my chest. Tears starting to run down my cheeks.

I tried opening the door, but he locked it.'

'HE LOCKED ME OUT!' Yelled my wolf.

I broke his door and walked in.