The end is near

I sat up quickly, my hand clenched my stomach tightly. I looked down at my lap breathing heavily.

A dark malicious feeling continued to crawl over my an surround the entire room.

My already deep breathing came out as rugged pants.

"Angel? Angel what is it!?" I heard Lyle yell.

I tried to answer him but my throat closed and I couldn't turn my head or even move. I couldn't even blink.

'This feeling.... I know this feeling. But why? From where.....'

'He's coming.... I can feel it.' My wolf whimpered.

'Already!' I snarled back.

'Yes' she withdrew and I continued breathing heavily.

"Angel! Talk to me! What is it!" Lyle continued to yell, his voice coated in worry and pain.

Then I felt something tug sharply at my mind and having no walls up it was connected and I felt my self withdraw into my mind in a dream like state. Meaning I just passed out on Lyle.

........

"Beautiful angel." I heard Derrick Growl from inside the shadows.

"How!? Me and my mate have fully mated! You shouldn't be able to get to me!" I yelled at him.

"YOU'VE WHAT!?" He snarled and stepped out of the shadows.

I smirked at him and crossed arms over my chest.

"We have mated fully already. He is mine and I am fully his now." I taunted. Probably not the smartest thing to do but it's my mind.

'Angeline shut your fucking mouth! Do you want to loose your, our pup?' My wolf yelled at me.

I instantly paled and bit my lip. My hand went straight to my stomach.

"If I can't have you angel no one can. I guess I will have to kill you too." Derrick smiled.

"No. Please no" I whispered.

'My child must live. My pack must live. I must live.'

"I'm coming angel. I hope you are ready."Derrick said and turned to walk back into the shadows.

"Oh and angel, don't think I didn't see your hand go to your stomach. Your child will be the first thing I kill." He said and them disappeared completely.

I fell to my knees and felt angry tears start to fall.

'I wont.....won't let him touch our child. This child means more then my life as does my mates.'

'Neither will I angel. He will not hurt anyone in this pack.' My wolf agreed.

I closed my eyes and focused on waking up again.

........

My eyes opened and I stared up at bleach white walls. I looked around and saw that I am in the basement doctors room. I sat up and looked at the clock.

'7:42 pm'

My eyes widened and I ran upstairs. I ran out the front door and saw our wolves starting formation.

I searched frantically for Lyle, my dad, Sam, josh and john. My eyes immediately landed on all of them. Josh and John are already shifted and have silver claws attached to all four of there paws. I ran over to them and hugged Lyle.

He looked down surprised and then hugged me back.

"You shouldn't have come out here." He said sternly and pulled back.