25

I felt someone playing with my hair and it feels amazing. I smile and turn over. I cracked my eyes open and saw none other then my wonderful mate.

"Good morning beautiful" he smiled and brushed my bangs from my face.

"Morning." I mummer back.

"How was your night?" He smirked.

I recalled everything that happened, to being taken, to escaping, then to giving myself to lyle.

"Perfect. Now lets get up! I wanna make us a breakfast feast!" I yelled and sprang out of bed.

Only to realize I'm completely naked. I blushed like a tomato, and it got even deeper when I heard Lyle moan loudly.

'Oh shit!' I thought and ran to the bathroom. I made it in and locked the door. I heard loud deep laughs from the other side.

I sighed and went into the shower.

25 minutes later and I am downstairs making food for Lucian, Lyle, James, lacy, her mate, myself, and a surprise visitor.

30 minutes even later I got all the food finished and set on the table.

-Alright guys and my amazing lunatic best friend, food is ready!- I told them all.

"Hey! I'm not a lunatic!" I heard lacy shout and then sashay into the dining room.

"You are, but so am I. So it's ok then." I winked and sat down. She stay by my and then everyone else started piling in.

"Lyle, who is our surprise guest you just informed me about?" I inquired as we are all sitting now and waiting.

"You'll see in about two minutes." He smiled and sat down on my other side.

"Alright, well everybody sit down at least. And you, lacy's mate, who are you exactly?" I inquired as every one sat down.

"My name is Lane, Luna."he told me.

"Cool. But call me angel." I replied.

"Well hello everyone! Lana is home!" I heard a female voice yell.

Then I saw this girl run into the kitchen and tackle Lyle. He toppled over with her ontop of him. Her arms are wrapped around his neck.

I stood up and growled. My wolf pissed at another female touching our mate.

"Calm down hon. It's only my little sis." Lyle told me and got up. He walked to me and hugged my tightly then gave me a kiss.

"Sister? I didn't know you had a sister." I said guiltily.

"Sorry for growling at you" I apologized to her.

'' its kay girl! i take it your lyles mate then huh?'' she inquired thoughtfully.

"yah i am. would you like to sit and eat breakfast with us? then we can all hang out an talk.'' i told her.

''sounds great!'' she chirped.

"Ok" I smiled.

We all sat down relaxed and piled our plates up high and dug in.

"Oh my dear pretzels! Angel I did t know you could cook so well! These eggs are wonderful!" Exclaimed lacy.

I laughed a loud deep laugh. I even fell out of my chair.

"Thanks! But I didn't really do much, just season them." I told her.

"We'll you are a masterer seasoner then!" She laughed.

Lyle got up and helped me back up. I kept tripping over my feet and falling do by the time Lyle got me up everyone else was done.