Partaaayyy!

Angel pov

"OMG! A club, I've never been to a club! What am I going to wear?" I yelled at Lacy.

"Ok first off, I can't believe you've never been clubbing. Second, don't stress, go take a shower an I will have your clothes ready." Lacy told me calmly.

"Ok!" I yelled happily an ran into the bathroom that's in my and lyles room.

I left the bathroom door cracked open so I could still yell at lacy. Then I hopped into the shower.

Lacy pov

Wow, I can't believe my best friend has never been to a club. That's terrible.

'It's ok fashion diva. You will make it great, now pick out her outfit!' My wolf reassured me.

'Thanks' I thanked her and walked over to angels closet.

"What's your favorite color!!" I yelled loudly so angel could hear me over the water.

"NEON GREEN!" She screamed.

"THANKS BUTTERCUP!" I screamed back.

I heard her laugh madly. I couldn't help myself and started laughing.

Once I finally pulled myself together I opened her closet and took stock of all her dresses. Then my emerald eyes landed on a sexy neon green dress.

'Oh my goddess. That is the dress.' My wolf told me.

'I agree' I nodded.

I pulled it out of the closet and really looked it over. It would stop at about mid thigh, shows her whole back, and is strapless..

I set it on her bed carefully and went to find a pair of stilettos to match.

I rummaged around for a good minute then found a pair a plain black stiletto heels. The toe is not covered.

Perfect. I took them out and set them by the dress.

"ANGEL! I WILL BE BACK! IM GOING TO TAKE A QUICK SHOWER!" I yelled loudly.

"OK - AAAYYY!" she sang back.

I walked out laughing. My best friend in this pack is just so hilarious.

I jogged to my room and ran threw the door. My mate isn't here, he is off in another pack helping get reinforcements.

My wolf started getting a little sad.

'No! Think of partying and having fun! Nothing else till tomorrow.' I scolded her and myself.

'Your right' my wolf told me.

'No way! Hell must have frozen over, I'm right for once!' I smiled.

'Ha ha.' She laughed sarcastically. 'Go take your shower already.'

And I did. I hopped in and was out in less then 25 minutes. I got out and toweled off. Then I wrapped the towel around me, went into my room and grabbed my makeup bag and hair stuff. Then I managed to grab my dress and shoes.

I balanced all my stuff in my arms and walked quickly to angel. I got in there and she wasn't out yet.

I looked at her bed and saw the dress missing.

'She must be changing' I shrugged.

I closed the door and sat on the bed, still in my towel.

Then the door opened and I swear to goddess I almost passed out.

Angels pov

I stepped out of the shower and saw that Lacy still isn't back yet.

"Oh well!" I sighed and went over to the bed.