Betrayal

I woke up at 6 am and started packing a small bag.

I grabbed some cash, and an extra sweater.

Then I snuck out of my room and tiptoed down to the kitchen. I grabbed two apples and a bag of gummie bears. Those went into my pack and I snuck outside.

I jogged to the huge garage and found my, well joshes, viper in there.

"Yes!" I whispered and did a quick victory dance.

Then I quickly got in and started it. I opened the garage doors and sped out. I reeved the engine loudly.

About 6 of the higher pack members along with Lacy, and Lyle.

I looked out the rear view mirror. Lyle looked pissed and lacy looked scared shot less.

'Sorry lacy' I thought.

'You know we are going to be in a whole shot ton of trouble we when we get back.' She told me.

I just stayed silent, I chewed on my lip nervously.

' we are coming back right?' my wolf asked suspiciously.

'Uh, I wasn't planning on coming back really' I told her.

'What?!' She yelled furiously at me.

I cringed and sped up. She kept yelling. I just ignored her and pushed her back every time she tried to take control of me.

This went on for a good couple of hours. Then finally I got to barrow field,small town. ( no clue if its a real town, but prolly isn't. And read on)

I parked in front of the small diner and waited till i saw Josh's motorcycle.

I ended up waiting for him for 30 minutes. Then he finally rode in next to out car. I got out with a warm smile one my face.

I walked over to him and hugged him after he parked and shut off the bike. He is one of the only other guys I will let touch me since he is the one that helped me when I needed it.

"Long time no see." I told him while smiling.

"Yah, I've been busy lately" he told me.

"That's fine now lets go get something to eat. I'm starving!" I told him and right on cue my stomach growled loudly.

He just laughed and opened the door for me. We picked a booth by the window and sat down.

"So where have you been lately?" I asked him.

"Uh, um I don't know the pack name." He told me, lying. Lying? Why would he lie to me?

"Ohhh. Ok then." I told him.

An older woman walked to us and have us menus.

She has long brown hair streaked with gray, and soft brown eyes.

"Just let me know when your ready to order." She told us politely.

"Thank you." I told her as she walked away.

I looked at my menu and right away decided I want the Mushroom Swiss burger with fries.

Having what I want figured out I just watched josh.

'Hey, you still mad at me?' I asked my wolf.

'Yes.' She answered bluntly.

'I'm sorry.' I told her.

'What ever.' She replied.

'Do you notice anything weird or different about Josh?' I asked her, trying to get her to talk to me.