Chapter 53: Half Soul

HEYO I'M BACK WITH YET ANOTHER CHAPTER! 

   THIS WEEK I HAVE TRYOUTS FOR CLUB VOLLEYBALL AND I'M SUPER EXCITED! I HOPE I MAKE THE TEAM!

   BUT ANYWAYS ON WITH THE CHAPTER.

*********************************************************

(Lucy POV)

   I looked down and saw the sword went through my entire body. Eyes still wide from shock I fell to my knees, coughing up blood in the process. That wasn't even a regular sword, it was cursed with black magic and it's now coursing through my veins throughout my whole body. Finally falling down to my stomach, blood pooling around me everyone circled around me, whether they were kneeling trying to stop the bleeding or chasing E.N.D away from from us.

   "Very well done E.N.D." Zeref praised as the demon went back to his master's side. E.N.D grunted in response. "Natsu! I-I kn-ow y-you're in th-ere. S-snap out o-f i-it!" I screamed with all of the strength I could muster up.

   E.N.D remained emotionless. "Y-you said i-if I w-were to die y-ou wo-uld kill you-yourself!" I tried again, blood spilling out of my mouth. "Lucy-san stop! You're just making your condition worse." Wendy scolded while trying to heal my wound.

   "N-no! I won't lo-se him! I-I can't l-lose him. Not him too..." I yelled but my voice died down to a whisper.

   (E.N.D POV)

   Lucy was losing so much blood that she passed out. What was that last bit she said? "I can't lose him. Not him too?" 'Oh well, I did my job, all we have to do is dispose of the extras.' 

   'Like hell I'll let you do that!'  'Who are you?' 'I'm the owner of this body and boyfriend of the girl you tried to kill.' 'Tried? No, I killed her. That sword was cursed with a demon's curse, she'll die very soon.' 'Then I'll have to stop you!' 'How? you don't have a body.' 'Like this.'

   (Third Person POV)

   E.N.D fell to the floor grunting in pain. "E.N.D what the hell are you doing?" Zeref asked. He didn't answer, but continued to grunt in pain. "Get out of my fucking head you little shit!" E.N.D yelled clutching his head. 

   He was now throwing around swear words and blasts of his demonic energy which caused everyone to move around to dodge them, everyone except a certain unconscious blonde.

   (Lucy POV)

   'Lucy wake up!' Lyle shouted in my unconscious mind. I looked around to see screens of my memories floating around. "Lyle where am I?" 'You're about to die but an opportunity to  save Natsu has arrived.' Lyle said walking up to me. 

   He had blonde hair and brownish red eyes. He was dressed semi-formally in black slacks and a grey plaid shirt with black sneakers. Nothing I would think a demon would look like.

   "You don't look like a demon." I commented looking at him up and down. 'The human side of me likes to dress normally.' Lyle responded. "Oh." I looked at his face more closely. "You look really familiar. Whose soul do you have half of?" I asked. 

   'That doesn't matter. I will help you have enough power to save Natsu and defeat Zeref.' Lyle said. "But it's a quick answer to a quick question. Which humans soul do you have in you?" I asked again. 'I can't say.' Lyle said getting quite annoyed. "Just tell me!" I yelled. 'Natsu could be gone forever if we don't hurry up!' Lyle said urgently but calmly.

   I could clearly see he was avoiding my question. "Dammit Lyle just tell me?" I screamed grabbing his arms. Lyle looked surprised but finally gave in letting out a sigh. 'Fine. But I can't tell you directly, I'll give you a hint. Not all princess get princes, some are happy with the dragon.' Lyle said looking at me, his eyes changing to a deeper brown.

   My eyes widened. "M-Mama?" I stuttered with tears stinging my eyes. 'Yes it's your mother's soul that's in me. There's nothing you can do about it so don't try any funny business.' Lyle commented. I smiled and gave Lyle a hug which he was surprised by. 

   "I won't try anything. I just want a final hug because I never got one." I said crying into Lyle's chest, but they were tears of joy.

   Lyle patted my head and returned the hug. It was just like Mama's hugs except a bit more firm. I released Lyle and wiped away the tears on my face. "Okay Lyle I'm ready to go back to reality. Just give me the signal when you're ready." I said. 'Sure thing Lucy.' Lyle nodded once and I felt myself getting lighter then darkness overtook my eye sight. 

   I closed my eyes going through the plan in my head, until I feel a pain in my stomach.

   I opened my eyes to see everything in chaos. E.N.D was going crazy attacking everyone including Zeref who was on the ground covered in his own blood. I looked around to see all my friends on the ground also covered in their own blood. The only person who was moving was E.N.D. 

   'Okay Lucy once you see him look vulnerable you can start.' Lyle commanded. "'Kay." I said slowly standing up pushing the pain from my stomach aside, ready to charge at E.N.D to start the cleanse.

   E.N.D stopped moving and shooting dark energy in the air and grabbed his head. "Get the hell out of my head!" He yelled. His back was facing me and I thought now is the perfect timing. I started running towards the demon. 

   "With the strength of Scutum the shield, Phoenix the fire bird, Hercules the strong man, Fornax the furnace, Draco the dragon I create a shield powerful enough to contain the demon of flames." I chanted as I encased myself and E.N.D In the impenetrable shield. E.N.D looked up and turned around to meet my gaze. "Oh my God! You were right. but why isn't she dead? That sword should've killed her!" E.N.D panicked. 

   I walked towards E.N.D but stopped when he started to growl. "I'm not dead because I have a demon in me who took it out by absorbing it into himself." I explained. 'One of Zeref's demon's?" E.N.D asked. I nodded. "Why didn't he let me kill you? He's a traitor!" E.N.D yelled. 

   "We made a deal, that's why." I said calmly and taking one more step forward. "Stay right where you are, or else I'll kill you!" E.N.D threatened getting in a sloppy battle stance.

   I narrowed my and E.N.D put his hand to his head. I thought of a plan. "Is your head bothering you?" I asked taking another step forward. "Hey! Don't move! And my head is fine!" E.N.D snarled. "I can clearly see your head is hurting. Can I sing you a song I know of that will help the pain go away?" I asked innocently taking a few more steps towards the demon. I was now around 5 feet away from him.

   E.N.D looked at me, then the ground, then back to me and noticed how close I was to him and got angry again. "Why would you want to help me?" E.N.D spat. "Well because I guess technically I'm your mate and I need to take care of you right?" I said walking forward one more step. "Please let me help you." I insisted. 

   E.N.D's jaw dropped slightly and calmed down. "Don't try any funny business, otherwise I won't use the sword to make a hole in your stomach."

***************************************************************

I THINK THIS IS A GOOD SPOT TO END THIS CHAPTER. >:)

NEXT CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE IT. OH AND A HEADS UP THERE'S ONLY 3 CHAPTERS LEFT. 3! IN A WAY IT'S SAD BUT I'M GLAD THIS STORY IS FINALLY COMING TO AN END.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEE YET THE PREVIEW FOR MY NEXT BOOK IS UP. IT'LL COME OUT THE FIRST SUNDAY OF JANUARY 2017. IT'S HAIKYUU AND I'M EXCITED TO SEE HOW IT'LL DO.

WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME.

JA NE.