Chapter 41: The Exeeds

HEY GUYS SO I'M BACK FROM ANOTHER SHITTY WEEK FROM SCHOOL. I FEEL LIKE I'M ALREADY FALLING BEHIND IN MATH )': MEH BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER I AM 100% SURE I'M NOT GOING TO NEED PRE-CAL FOR MY FUTURE JOB THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS.

ON THAT NOTE, ON WITH THE STORY!

***********************************************************************

(Lucy POV)

   7 weeks have come and gone since I first started my training and I've had many different masters and teachers since then. My grandpa who taught me determination and magical strength.

   Sika the golden fox who taught me agility, speed, endurance and, of course, grace.

   Daiki who taught me muscular strength and to stay firm like a great oak tree that has lived for 200 years. Daiki was an earth sprite around 260 years old, he had jade green hair, brown skin and deep green eyes. Despite his age he looked good and not old looking at all.

   Then there's Hoshi who taught me how to call upon the stars to collect their magical energy. Hoshi was a ghost of a celestial spirit mage, she has bleach blonde hair and brown eyes so light they were practically as yellow as the stars themselves.

   Hikaru is a tall mage with dark blue hair who was a friend of Makarov (he used to babysit Hikaru) He taught me to connect with my teammates and transfer some of my magical energy to them. Also to expand my magic greater distances.

   Kokoro taught me mental stability. she has grey hair, purple eyes and she was one of the protectors of the forest in the arena. There are apparently 10 of them including her who protect the forest from evil sources.

   Noburu was one of the most unusual because he was a river who could manipulate himself into different shapes. He mainly formed a human man with white blue-ish hair and blue eyes. He taught me to be as flexible  as the water. I was doing flips and twists for days at a time. 

   He was the last master I had and now my training is complete, but that doesn't mean there's no room for improvement. I bowed to Noburu as he morphed back into his original form and I walked to the hall to grab some well deserved supper. 

   My stomach growled at me for skipping lunch again.

   I've been skipping meals more often since my forever long chase with Sika, it's now become a bad habit of mine. Natsu yells at me all the time because of it, but I normally find a way to change the subject and then he goes and fights with his frienemies.

   I finally finished my journey to the hall and everyone was there celebrating because only heaven knows what. "Lucy!!" I turned my attention to the person who called my name. "Happy what is it?" I asked noticing his wings have gotten bigger.

   Happy only started his training on the second house of when it all started, but just because we got a head start on him doesn't mean he slacked off. He trained just as hard as everyone else.

   "I can finally do it! Just like Charles!" Happy squealed. I figured out Wendy also had an Exceed, and as punishment I only ruffled up her hair, while I ignored Natsu for 3 days. I literally thought he was going to die. "Do what?" I questioned still not understanding him. "Watch!"

   He landed, closed his eyes and made a scrunched up face as habit and clenched his fists making a straining sound. That only lasted for mere seconds as he was engulfed  in a cloud of smoke and when I opened my eyes from trying to prevent the smoke from getting in my eyes there stood a small boy with blue hair and deep, dark brown eyes.

   "Happy!?" I exclaimed. "I know right? Although I still have my ears and tail, but I think I'll keep it that way." Happy explained. "I'm so happy for you Happy!" I hugged the cat-human hybrid. "Happy you should change out of that form." An ivory haired girl no taller than Happy said. "But why Charles?" Happy whined. "Because you're still not used to this form and you're going to faint again." Charles stated.

   Happy's head dropped, but lifted almost instantly. "How about I'll only transform back his you go fishing with me?" Happy bargained. "No." Ouch, talk about harsh. Suddenly Happy dropped to the floor and Charles instantly went to his side. "Alright I'll do it! Just transform back baka!" She shrieked. Happy immediately shot up, does he ever run out of energy? "Great no take backs!" He smiled and went back to being a cat.

   Charles stomped off in anger and disapproval with Happy trailing behind her.

   "Hmmm. What an extraordinary couple." I said to myself. "Who you talk' 'bout Luce?" An arm draped over my shoulders. "Oh just Happy and Charles." I turned to the idiot above me. "Oh my gosh Natsu when was the last time you got a haircut?" 

   The pyro's hair was shoulder length, he was probably too occupied with training to take in consideration of his appearance other than his muscles.

   "I guess I am in need of a trim." Natsu said playing with his long locks. "I got this." i said making scissors with my hand I did an x-like movement while going down in a b flat scale. Suddenly the ends of his hair fell from their original spot and Natsu looked like he did 7 weeks ago. "Thanks a bunch L-" "~Growl~"

   "Hungry?" Natsu chuckled. "Ahehehehe maybe just a little ~growl~" My boyfriend crossed his arms. "You didn't happen to skip lunch again did you?" I am in big trouble because I can't lie, no thanks to Hikaru. 

   Ever since he taught me to be one with my teammates that also meant I can't lie to them. "I obviously didn't not not have lunch." I said. Even though I can't lie I do find my ways out. "What?" Natsu said very confused, which is exactly what I planned to happen. "Let's go eat!" I dragged him to the buffet table.

(3rd Person POV)

   Little did anyone know that behind the hall there was a certain couple who sat on the grass sharing a fish, laughing and talking. "I'm actually happy." Said the girl. "So you don't hate me anymore?!" Exclaimed the boy. "To be honest I never actually hated you." The girl replied. "You didn't? But why'd you act like you did?" The boy asked. "Because it's dangerous to show your feelings, you could get hurt." She said.

   The boy grabbed her hand in his. "That's not everything is it?"The girl looked down. "No, but yes. It's a very dangerous emotion, love. It's an emotion that shouldn't be messed with. True love." The girl said. "So you actually-?" "Yes. That's exactly what I mean." She turned to the boy. "Happy, I love you."

*********************************************************

I THINK WE ALL DESERVED A BIT A CAPPY IN THIS STORY. EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER I STILL FIND IT ADORABLE.

BUT ANYWHO THAT'S IT FOR THE CHAPTER.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.

UNTIL NEXT TIME.

JA NE!