Chapter 16: His Eyes

HEY GUYS IM BACK! ALTHOUGH ITS NOT REALLY IMPORTANT EXCPET THAT I BROUGHT A NEW CHAPTER WITH ME.

ANYWAY, ON WITH THE STORY
**********************************

(Lucy POV)

   I woke up with a massive headache, I tried to move my hands to my pounding head but I couldn't move them.

   I tried to move my legs but just got the same result. I looked to see the cause of my immobility and saw I was chained to my bed posts.

   "Ah, look who's awake." A familiar voice said. I turned my head towards the owner of the voice. "Jude please, snap out of it! This isn't you. You beat me, yes, but you would never do this!" I cried struggling to free myself from the chains.

   "Struggling won't help you my dear." Jude said walking towards me.

   I need to quickly think of a way to get out of this mess. I thought of many plans, but none of them were realistic.

   For example one of them were I somehow break the chains and kick my 'fathers' butt. There is just two small details holding me back, A) I'm not strong. B) I don't know how to fight.

   Suddenly something touched my stomach sending chills throughout my entire body. "You have the same smooth skin as her." The blonde man mumbled tracing circles on my stomach.

   I'm scared that I'm actually going to be raped by my own father. This can't be happening. "Please stop." I whimpered trying to rid my mind of the thought.

   "What if I don't?" He asked searching his pocket and pulling out a pocketknife. Jude grabbed the end of my shirt and started to cut it. "W-what are y-you doing?!" I screamed when my pink lace bra was revealed.

   "I'm going to make you feel good." He smirked.
**********
(Natsu POV)

    I'm not quite sure what happened but all I know is that I'm not any closer to saving Luce than before. I need to hurry. Suddenly a sharp pain radiates from my wrists and feet, I looked down to see I'm chained up in a cell.

   "No use struggling, those are the toughest chains in the world." A guard said. That only made me smirk.

   "You should know that I'm stronger than these chains." I said boastfully. The guard only laughed. "What makes you so sure about that? These chains are used in jails to hold down the roughest and tough-"

   He stopped when the chains dropped from my wrists and ankles. "-est" Flames erupted from my hands. "I'm tougher than the toughest. I'm all fired up now!!"

   After I beat up all the guys, which was very easy. I ran out of the building I was in, which was a weird warehouse kinda thing on the opposite side of town where Lucy's house was.

  So I did the only reasonable thing, I ran to my girl to save her.
*********

(Lucy POV)

   "I'm going to make you feel good. Just like I did to Layla." He smirked putting away his knife and throwing what once my shirt away. My eyes widened in fear and tears started to fall.

   Father slowly moved his hands to my boobs and my lower region. Quick Lucy think your way out of this. It's easier said than done, but it's just got to be done.

   "Nnahh!" I whimpered when you squeezed my boobs hard. "Stop!" I screamed. My scream made him stop. "Why? You're nothing but a bitch of a daughter. A whore. You're not even my daughter!" He yelled back.

   "I could say the same thing but I won't. Just let me say something and I'm not saying you have to listen, just let me say it." I said not even knowing what it is I wanted to tell him. Jude pulled back his hands and crossed them over his chest.

   "You say I look so much like Mama, but let me ask you this. If Mama  was still alive you wouldn't hurt her like this, would you?" I asked looking him straight in his lifeless brown eyes.

   I still remember the day his eyes lost their shine.

   Flash back

   It was the day after Mama's funeral. I was playing sadly in my room with my dolls. I decided to go see if father was okay, so I went to his office on the main floor.

   As I was walking down the stairs a voice kept saying 'don't go down, it's dangerous.' But I didn't listen to it.

   Instead I kept going down 'what should I say to father to cheer him up? Oh I know!'  I knocked on fathers office door, no answer. I knocked a bit louder, this time I got crashing and grunting and footsteps which got louder and louder.

   Suddenly the door bursted open, revealing a blood shot eyed, sloppy drunk man leaning on the doorway.

   "Waddya want you *hic* brrat!" The drunk exclaimed. I backed up from the man in front of me. "Uh w-well I-I j-just..." "Sspit it out!" Jude yelled making me flinch.

   "I-I just wanted to say that you should smile, even if Mama is d-dead. She said she liked it a lot when you smiled and I like it too. So I was wondering if you would at least smile for her if not for me?" I asked looking down at my feet.

   I didn't get a reply, so I looked up only to be slapped. I fell down on the hard wood floor, coughing up blood from biting my swollen cheek. "Don't you dare smile when your own mother has just died! In fact I never want you to smile again!!" He screamed as he punched me in the stomach, making me almost throw up.

   "C'mon lets go!" Father said grabbing a handful of my hair and dragged me out to the basement door. "No! Please stop!" I screamed with tears falling out of my eyes like a waterfall.

   He opened the door, turned on the lights, walked down the stairs with me dragging behind him. "You'll stay here until you can't find the smallest reason to smile." The drunk man said chucking me to the cold, hard cement floor.

   I stay on the ground clutching my aching stomach. "Useless." Use said when he reached the top of the stairs. I looked up to meet his eyes and they were dull, lifeless and dark.

   With that being said he turned the lights off and slammed the door shut and locked it.

   End of flash back
**********************************
ALL DONE THIS CHAPTER!

SORRY ITS NOT THE GREATEST BUT ITS DONE.

UNTIL NEXT AND DONT FORGET TO

COMMENT

AND

VOTE.

SEE YA NEXT WEEK