Chapter 35: Falling Star

WELL GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER?

ME!!!

THIS CHAPTER WILL REVEAL WHO THE MYSTERY TEACHER IS! YAY! YOU'LL ALL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE ALL WRONG:D LET'S GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT WHO IT IS.

**********************************************************************

(Lucy POV)

   My entire world froze. It can't be them, they died years ago when I just just a toddler! I took a step back with my eyes wide. "...Grandpa? Is that really you?" The man gave a heart laugh. "Well sort of my child. As you know I passed away only days before your mother, this is merely my spirit. When people die they become the stars in the skies and the Celestial Spirit King controls everything that happens in space. He heard of the news that the Stellar Magic has been released and gave me permission to let my spirit come down here and help train you how to use it since I studied the magic my whole life." Grandpa explained. 

   I looked down in terrible realization that my grandpa was still dead. He was my best friend after Mama, we would always play the piano and guitar together to perform for Mama. Papa would always be in his office hurrying to finish his work to catch the last bit of the performance.

   "Tsk tsk. I was always with you my child." The old man walked towards me and opened his arms ready to hug me, but I was still engrossed in my thoughts of my child and I flinched away from his embrace. A frown molded on my Grandpa's face. "It's worse than I thought." He mumbled to himself.

   I could feel my throat closing and my breaths became shorter and shallower. My fingers got numb then my arms and legs and then my entire body got numb and I fell to the rocky surface. "Grandpa! Please help me!" I gasped while huddling into a ball. Next thing I knew it felt like needles were stabbing me everywhere. My screams took over the atmosphere, blocking everything out but the pain. 

   This is by far the worst panic attack I've ever had. My eyesight went black and soon I felt nothing, not even the pain. Grandpa calmly knelt down beside my vulnerable self and placed a gentle hand on my head and he whispered. "Evil begone and remain in the mind of the devil." Instantly my pain, screams and tears subsided. I looked up to my Grandpa with wide eyes. "How'd you do that?" I asked him. he held out his hand for my to take. "Let's start your training and you'll see." I smiled and took his hand, standing up I swear I heard Natsu's voice.

   (Natsu POV)

   "Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!" I engulfed the training dummy in flames and shot it into the air. "Kya kya kya kya kya!" I laughed. "I'd like to see someone real get hit with that attack. Hmm I wonder where ice princess is?" I started looking for the said person with my mind on that one thing, until suddenly a different type of fire sat in my stomach. It felt heavier and hotter, then out of nowhere I saw a picture of Lucy on a rocky surface screaming and in pain.

   I didn't waste another second, I ran as fast as I could following my instincts to where Lucy was. If anyone dare to touch my Lucy and thinks they can get away with it, they are so wrong and so dead! I then realized that I wasn't running anywhere and my feet were dangling in the air. "Natsu, where do you think you're going?" It was my teacher, or also known as my dad. "Let me go old man, Lucy's in trouble!" Pops shook his head. "No she isn't. Check again."

   I was slightly confused. How am I supposed to check again? I don't even know how I did it the first time. But nevertheless I focused on Lucy's magic core, I don't know why I did that it just felt like the right thing to do. I was now fully focused on Lucy and her state of mind was now stable and slowly that fire in the pit of my stomach died down. "Now let's get back to training, I have a feeling Lucy is in good hands." Dad said and let me down. "Why? Who is she with?" I asked. "A good old friend of mine and your mother." He responded. With that he walked back to where he was before when he was watching me train.

   Still confused but feeling better because Lucy was alright I went back to my training, determined to become stronger so when the time did come to protect my mate, I'd be ready. "Dragon Slayer's Secret Art, Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade.

   (3rd Person POV)

   "My Lord, I have received word that the wizards from Fairy Tail have started their training. It is said that the Chosen One is in that bunch of mages." A cloaked henchman said bowing when he entered the presence of his lord. An even darker cloaked figure sat on a dark blue throne with red and black accents. "Yes I already know of this news." Replied the figure. The other man lifted his hood to reveal a freckled face and green  curly hair. "What do you propose we do then, my lord?" 

   The darker figure looked up and showed his blood red eyes and wicked smile. "Well Ronin, I propose to do nothing until the right moment comes. Then and only then will we do something, but until then we wait." The red eyed man then settled back into his chair. "But Lord Zeref when we do act what will we do?" Asked Ronin.

   Zeref gave a light and evil chuckle. He stood up and walked over to the freckled faced man. "Well Ronin what do you think we should do with a star?" Zeref asked slinging his arm on Ronin's shoulder and leaned on him. "Excuse me, my lord? I don't understand." Ronin said. "Well the Chosen One is the holder of the Stellar Magic and 'stellar' is connected to star, so I am nicknaming my pet, star. So what do you propose we do with a star, my loyal subject?" 

   The greenette thought for some time, but finally spoke up after 2 minutes. "We could catch the star and contain it, hoarding its beauty, light and power."

   Zeref chuckled and started walking back to his dark throne." That's a lovely idea Ronin but," Zeref sat down, crossed his legs and rested his arm on one of the arm rests and leaned his head on it. An evil smile took over his face. "don't you know stars are most beautiful when they fall?"

*********************************************************************

WELL DANG MAN. WILL ZEREF SUCCEED IN DESTROYING LUCY? OR WILL SHE SOMEHOW SURVIVE AND SAVE THE WORLD? NO ONE KNOWS EXCEPT FOR ME SO TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

SPEAKING OF NEXT WEEK, I'M GONE TO CAMP FOR THE WHOLE WEEK WITH NO WIFI OR ANYTHING! SO I WILL HOPEFULLY UPDATE NEXT WEEKEND. 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

UNTIL NEXT TIME.

JA NE.