Chapter: 8 Mystery Visitor

HEY GUYS. SO I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING LOTS, ILL PROBABLY DO ONCE A WEEK.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.
***********************************
(Lucy POV)
I dialled levy's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello Lu-chan. What's up? How was the date? Tell me all about it!" Levy said in a rush.

I giggled at her habit of being nosy. Nothing much. I'll tell you all about it at my house for a movie night tonight. You in?" I replied hoping she wasn't with her boyfriend Gajeel, the baseball player.

"Oh yea for sure. What movie?"

"You'll see. Can you please call Erza and Juvia for me while I go buy snacks and drinks?"

"Sure, see ya at 7?"

"Yup 7. See ya." With that our conversation ended and I walked off the school grounds heading towards the super market.

As I was walking I could tell winter was coming soon, it was turning colder and colder by the day. Trees and bushes were loosing their green-ness, and stores were already putting up signs for Christmas specials.

Out of all the seasons, winter is my most hated season. It reminds me of being in the basement as punishment, cold, dark and lifeless.

If you asked me which one I hate the most, the basement or winter, I'd probably say winter because it lasts for 3 months, while being in the basement is only for a couple of hours and most of the time I'm down there I'm unconscious.

I walked through the sliding doors of the super market and headed towards the chip aisle. Grabbing my favourite, sour cream and onion while grabbing original and ketchup as well. Next I went to grab a couple of 2L's, Dr. Pepper and root beer.

Finally confirming to myself I had everything I went to the check out. I paid for my groceries, grabbed my bags and started to head back to my house.

I was debating which movie we should watch tonight.

BANG!

A gun shot. I turned around to see the source of the sound along with its master. "Lisanna Strauss." The youngest of the Strauss' and ex-girlfriend of Natsu.

She was always clinging to Natsu, not giving him any space. According to Natsu they broke up because he caught her kissing a student from Sabertooth Academy for the Talented, or SAT.

"Hello Lisanna, how are you?" I asked calmly, cursing myself for choosing my back alley short cut. Of all the days I just had to be home early.

"Shut up Heartfilia, I hate chit chat so let's get down to the chase. Stay away from Natsu." The white haired teen said reloading the gun to make her point.

"And if I don't?" I asked failing to sound innocent and angry instead. Lisanna smiled evilly. "The this will happen." she pointed the gun at me and readied to fire.

I closed my eyes and prepared to not open them again. BANG!! But something was off. I opened my eyes to see a flurry of pink. Natsu?

"You okay Luce?" He had disarmed Lisanna of her gun and had her hands behind her back.

"Natsu? Wh-what are y-you doing here?" I stammered, my eyes still wide in shock of how I'm not dead.

The pinkette rubbed the back of his neck while turning pink. "Well I kinda lied about having football practice, and was following you to see who hurt you. And now I know. But I'm sorry for lying to you Luce, please forgive me?"

It took me a while to process what he had just said. "Of course you idiot." I said smiling. He smiled with me, letting go of Lisanna he walked over to me and gathered me in a warm embrace. "I'm your idiot." I giggled and nodded. "Yes you are."

He pulled me back a few inches to see my face. But out of the corner of my eye I could see movement and not what I wanted to see.

"Natsu." I said calmly and gently, hearing a click I knew what was happening. "Hmm? He responded looking into my worries filled eyes. Tears started to sting my eyes, with my body shaking. "I'm sorry." I placed both my hands on his chest and pushed him backwards, making him fall down.

BANG!!

"LUCY!!!"