Chapter 28: Back to School

WOW I NEVER EXPECTED TO UPDATE SO SOON BUT I HAD NOTHING TO DO THIS LONG WEEKEND SO I HAVE BEEN WRITING 24/7, MY MOM IS BECOMING QUITE MAD AT ME.

I'M ACTUALLY ALMOST DONE WRITING THE STORY IN MY NOTEBOOK, BUT DON'T WORRY THERE WILL PLENTY OF CHAPTERS UNTIL THE END. PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.
*******************************************************
(Wendy POV)

  Natsu-san, Lucy and I were walking to school in a very awkward silence, although I have been in worse situations. Like when this boy talks to me or even looks at me I always smile weirdly and blush. I don't even know why but it happens every time.

   I could feel my face heat up so I slapped both of my cheeks to help the heat go away. "You okay Wendy?" Natsu asked. "I'm fine!" I said loader than intended. Dang it, why can't you stay out of my thoughts!? Wait! This weird feeling...is it...?It can't be!

   I like Romeo-kun!?!?

I saw that we finally arrived at school so I waved goodbye to Natsu-san and Lucy -san and headed towards my middle school. "Ohayo Wendy." I froze and turned around to the owner of the voice. "O-ohayo R-Romeo-kun."

(Lucy POV)

  It was only Natsu and me, the high school was a bit further than the middle school. "Luce are you nervous?" Natsu asked. I knew that I went through so much but I went through it all during the weekend, so I didn't miss school at all; which is good because then my perfect attendance record since grade 3 would've gone down the drain.

   "Of course I'm nervous." I said finally answering his question. "There's lots of people here and after...what I've been through I can't trust anyone of them." I said quietly. I started to slow down after what I said which made my anxiety come on full blast. Suddenly I was engulfed in a warm embrace. "N-Natsu what the heck do you think you're doing!?" I asked trying to squirm out of the hug.

   "It doesn't matter if you trust them or not. For now I'm the only person you can trust, okay?" Natsu let me go and grabbed my hand then together we walked hand in hand towards our final destination. Natsu is right though because if I have him I'll be alright. All I need is him.

   Natsu held the front door open and together we walked in. As usual the hallways were crowded and loud, it took all my will power to stay sane and not have a panic attack. Anyone of these people could hurt me.

(Natsu POV)

  I saw Lucy flinch at everyone who passed us, her eyes darted in every which way and I could sense her irregular breathing. I just grabbed her shaking hand, she looked at me with scared eyes but I just smiled my signature smile at her to reassure her. Lucy stared at me those frightened eyes then she slowly calmed down and gave a small smile in response.

   I leaned down towards her ear. "Let's go to your locker first then mine. 'Kay?" I whispered. She nodded in agreement and we headed towards her locker, she did her combination, grabbed her things and shut her locker. "Got everything?" I asked. Lucy nodded yet again, it's going to be tough if she doesn't talk all day.

   We walked to my locker and I gathered my supplies then we headed to class. Lucy sat down while I walked up to Wakaba-sensei. "Wakaba-sensei, if I may can I go see Gramps?" "Yea sure, knock yourself out kid." He grunted in reply. I muttered a thanks and left the classroom, leaving a certain blonde confused, sad and scared.

(Lucy POV)

   He left. He left me all alone when he knew I was/am scared out of my mind. I keep on getting weird looks from everyone, I would've liked it if at least one of my friends were here but maybe not even then. All of them are in different home rooms. I don't necessarily trust them yet but it will be quicker trusting them than anyone else.

   Another weird look, people are suspecting somethings wrong, I need to act normal. I picked up my book and pretended to read, I didn't feel like reading though, this was only to make people less suspicious of me. By the looks of it it's working, people aren't glancing at me anymore.

   "Alright class, let's start." Wakaba-sensei said.

(Gramps POV)

   "These darn kids keep on breaking school property, this is going to cost thousands!" I grunted when when suddenly my office door opened. "Gramps. I gotta talk to ya." Natsu said walking towards my desk.

   "Take a seat and we'll talk." I said pointing to a chair in front of my desk. The pinkette nodded and sat down. "Okay so what do you want to talk about brat?" I asked folding my hands. "...Its Lucy. Her...power has been activated." Natsu said hesitantly. "What!? So soon?" I shouted standing up on my chair and slamming my hand hand on my desk. Natsu only nodded. "She has to start her training, along with everyone else." "But do you think everybody is ready for code red? What about the other half of the school that isn't talented like us!?!?!?!?!?!?"
*********************************************************************************
SO THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER. KIND OF A SHORTER ONE BUT STILL GOOD RIGHT? NAH IT SUCKS. BUT I MUST FINISH IT CUZ ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A YEAR AND I DESPERATELY NEED TO FINISH THIS ONE AND START A NEW ONE.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I LIKE IT WHEN YOU GUYS DO THAT.

OH AND SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS FOR I DID THIS CHAPTER ON MY IPAD AGAIN.

JA NE!