Chapter 27: Password

HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT I'VE BEEN PRETTY BUSY, BUT NOW I'VE MADE ROOM FOR THIS ONE CHAPTER.

I HAVE JUST REALIZED THAT TODAY IS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY BOOK. I STARTED THIS BOOK THIS EXACT DAY ONE YEAR AGO. I NEED TO FINISH IT SOON😅

PLEASE ENJOY!

**************************************************

(Lucy POV)

   I woke up at 7:00 am so I decided to get ready for school. I tried to get up but some...*ahem*...one kept me down. "Natsu get up, we have to get ready for school which is in 1 hour, but knowing you it'll take you longer than that. So get up!" I demanded. Natsu looked at me sleepily then pouted. "Mnn no." And went back to sleep. I was getting really annoyed with this guy so I decided to poke him. "Natsu *poke* wake *poke* up. *poke*" Natsu caught my hand, flipped us around so he was on top of me. "N-Natsu g-get off m-me" I stuttered turning beat red. The pinkette leaned towards my ear and whispered. "You must pay for your crime of poking me." My mind went blank but the first thing I thought of when I came back to reality was why didn't Natsu cause a bad reaction of such sexual movements?

   I pouted. "It's not a crime to poke people." "If you poke me it is." Natsu replied smirking. "Although if you give me the password I might, I repeat I might forgive you for your crime." Natsu said smugly pulling away from my ear to see my redder than Erza's face.

   "Arg not your stupid password." I groaned. Over the few days we've been dating and Natsu caught me reading of doing something that distracts me from him he'll steal my book or whatever and demand that I give him this stupid password that he made up. Just to give him more attention, what an attention whore.

   "Do you want to be late for school or not? It's your choice, all you need to do is give me the password." Natsu said. I pouted for what seems like the hundredth time, and gave off a little whine to change his mind, but he just shook his head. "Fine!" I whined. I leaned up to his face and gave his lips a quick peck before he could even process what I was doing. "There you got your password, now get off of me." I said trying to get up with no prevail. "Password denied." Natsu smirked.

   "You're kidding me right!? I did the password." "No you didn't, let me reteach you." Natsu dove down and placed his lips  on mine, I couldn't help but kiss his warm lips back. Sadly it didn't last long, and Natsu pulled away. "That's the password. We both must kiss, not only one but both." Natsu explained getting off me and walking to the door. "Now put on some real clothes before I do more than just the password." Natsu said seductively and walked out.

My face turned red once again. I then saw it was 7:30am, now I have 30 minutes less to get ready. I quickly put on my school uniform which has a grey skirt, white button up shirt, a yellow vest, a red ribbon, black knee high socks and grey flats. I tied my hair up in a messy ponytail because I don't have time to wash my greasy hair. I then went downstairs to see the whole family except Natsu, shocker. Note the sarcasm. I sat down at the table, talked with Wendy until breakfast was ready. According to Igneel, I mean dad, we are having pancakes with bacon. I haven't had pancakes since I was a little girl, I can't wait to eat them again

"Here you are dear." Grand- er mom said placing 2 pancakes on my plate. I buttered them and grabbed the syrup, with it I poured it into a smiley face on my pancakes. "That's so kawaii Lucy-san, could you do that's to mine too?" Wendy asked sheepishly. "Of course!" I said pouring syrup faces on Wendy's pancakes. I was almost done the second one when there was a sudden thud, it scared me just enough to mess up on the syrup face I was working on. "Sorry Wendy." I said sadly and placed the syrup jug down. "It's okay Lucy-san, at least I have one done." So kawaii!!!

After a few seconds a limping Natsu came walking into the kitchen and sat down beside me. "What happened to you?" I asked stuffing my face with pancake. "I fell down the stairs." Natsu said with a duh attitude. "Okay cool, hurry up and eat, we're gonna be late." I moved onto my last pancake.

I swallowed the last bit of my food , placed my plate in the sink and headed upstairs to finish getting ready. I looked in the mirror in the bathroom, in my opinion people would never have guessed that I had a bad childhood and secretly broken, but that just means all my hard work is paying off. There's just one little thing that could make my act fail, it's my damn eyes. One look in them and you can tell that I fake being okay and happy. They don't have the usual shine and excitement a teenager normally has, instead they are dull and dark. I'll have to work on changing that later. A knock on the door surprised me. "Ready to go?" It was Natsu. I nodded and followed him downstairs.

(Natsu POV)
I pat my belly in satisfaction. Pancakes with hot sauce is my absolute favourite, I can already tell I'm going to have a good day today. "Thanks for breakfast mom. Wendy make sure you're ready, I'm going to go get Lucy then we're gone." I said placing my plate in the sink. "Okay Natsu-san." Wendy cheered grabbing her plate and following my action.

I walked upstairs and noticed the bathroom door was wide open with the light on. I walked over to the said room and saw Lucy staring at her reflection, her hands by her side and a happy expression on her face. I, at first glance, thought she was actually happy, but then I could tell she wasn't. What gave it away? Not her posture. Not her personality. Not her eyes, even though they do give it away a lot it wasn't what I first noticed.

It was that smile she had forced on her face, it doesn't look like she is truly happy. It's the kind of smile you put on when you get punched in the stomach but you can't let your enemy know that you're in pain. So you hide it behind a smile to show them you still have some fight left in you.

I leaned against the wooded doorway. It's one of the things I admire about my girlfriend, she's stronger than anyone I know. "Read to go?" I asked surprising the blonde. She nodded following me downstairs, we grab our bags and headed towards school, with Wendy joining us at the front door.

Although I would expect her to be stronger than anyone else I know, all her life she's been through hell and back. But if there's one thing I know for sure, it's that I'm going to bring back that beautiful smile back on her face. One that is true and pure.

******************************************************************************
SORRY IF THERES AMLOT OF SPELLING MISTAKES. I DID THIS CHAPTER ON MY IPAD AMD I WAS TYPING FAST AND ITS HARD BECAUSE ITS LAGGING TOO. SO SORRY IF I MISSED ANY WHILE EDITING. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. DOMT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!
UNTIL NEXT TIME! JA NE!