Chapter 19: Healing

HEY GUYS I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO UPDATE!!

YAY!! ANYWAY I PROMISE I WONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN WHERE I TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE.

I FEEL SO BAD BUT ENOUGH WITH THIS SENTIMENTALITY ON WITH THE STORY.
********************************

(Natsu POV)

With Lucy asleep in my arms I sighed a sigh of relief. "Well that was an unexpected surprise. My son, being gentle. Shocker." I jumped. Turning around I see my mom leaning against the door frame, Wendy beside her holding mom's hand and pops was standing behind them, arms crossed and a big smile on his face.

"Shut up! You would do the same if your girlfriend was in Lucy's position." I said. "Y-your girlfriend?" Wendy stuttered going slightly pink in the face. "Yea, Luce is my girlfriend." I said quite annoyed with my family.

"Then how come we've never met her? You should've invited her over for supper!" Grandniece said walking over to me and giving me a back hand to the head.

"Shhh. She's sleeping." I said ignoring the pain in my head. "I was going to invite her over but I forgot after I dropped her off, so I decided I was just going to text her to come, but then I smelled Zeref. So I had to go back, but there was a minor set back but I still got to her house just in time. Turns out Zeref had been possessing her father ever since his wife, Layla died." I said laying Lucy down and pulled the covers to her shoulders.

"So when I got there I finally figured out that Lucy's possessed dad had been abusing her this whole time." I said playing with Lucy's hair until I found the big gash on her head that I found during the hug.

Grandiose, Igneel and Wendy all gasped. I then moved Lucy's hair away from her face and showed my family Lucy's still black eye and bruised cheek.

"Oh my goodness. Wendy, start the healing process. I'm going to go get my herbs and medicines." Grandine was out of the room in a flash. "Hai!" Wendy replied walking over to the side of the bed and sitting down on a chair.

The bluenette muttered something under her breath and her hands started to glow a gentle green. The small girl kept a look of determination on her face while working. Igneel left knowing her couldn't do anything to help.

After a while Wendy leaned back in the chair lightly panting. "I did everything I could Natsu-San. Mom will take care of the rest." "Thanks Wendy, for everything." I said walking over to my sister and placed my hand on her head. "Now go get mom, okay?" Wendy nodded her head, stood up and disappeared through the doorway.

I moved the chair Wendy had been sitting in closer to the bed and sat down. "Luce..." Her black eye was now healed, along with her bruises, cuts, scars anything that her father gave her. I grabbed the sleeping blondes hand, she didn't look peaceful in her sleep. It seemed like she was having a dreamless sleep or a nightmare was starting to form.

Suddenly mom came through the door. "Alright I'm here, now let's begin the trauma treatment." She tarted mixing herbs and oils together, when she finished mixing the ingredients she stirred the tonic. "Natsu sit her up." Grand one ordered.

I nodded and say Lucy up with me supporting her. Mom held the bowl to Lucy's lips and slowly tilted it so it would enter her mouth. Once the medicine was gone mom told me to lay her back down and hold Lucy's hand.

"Healing circle." Mom said with her hands on the sides of Lucy's head, by her temples.

Felt Lucy's grip on my hand get tighter, tighter and tighter. OW! She's strong. Mental note, don't get Lucy mad. Suddenly her grip loosened and I could feel my hand again. "Hey mom what was with the medicine? Couldn't you have just done a spell?"

My mom was cleaning up but stopped to answer my question. "The point of the medicine was to put her mind asleep so when I did do the spell it would hurt less, because then she wouldn't be fighting it." "Why would she fight it?" I cut in.

"*Sigh* Because she doesn't trust easily now, she wouldn't trust my magic in her body. Even in her unconscious state." Grandine explained. "But then why was Wendy able to heal her without medicine?"

Mom sighed again. Is she annoyed with me? All I'm doing is asking questions. I'm not a healing person, I'm a fighting one, healing magic confuses me.

"Wendy was able to heal her without a tonic because she was healing the outside of Lucy's body, while I was healing inside her body, like her mind. Makes sense now Natsu?" She asked. "Yea." Grandsons continued cleaning up her supplies and went out of the room.

I looked at Lucy's sleeping form, her troubled expression turned peaceful. She must be having a dream, wonder what it's about. "Na....ts....u." The blonde mumbled before shifting in the bed. "M-me?" I whispered to myself. Lucy is dreaming about me? I could feel a blush spreading a relax my face. I shook my head to get rid of the pink on my cheeks.

"Food's ready if you want to eat." I turn my head head to see my dad in the doorway with his arms crossed. "Okay, I'll be right down." I said. My dad nodded his head then left.

I turned my attention back to the blonde on the bed. "Be back soon Luce." I said kissing her hand which I was still holding from when mom calmed her mind or whatever healing thing she did. I stood up, walked out of the room closing the door behind me and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I sit down in my usual spot in between dad and Wendy. "Mm looks good." I said smelling the food on the table. Mashed potatoes and farmer sausage, one of my favourites. "Thank you Natsu." Mom said.

"Itadakimasu." All four of us said. My dad and I let the girls get their food first because we have huge appetites. Once I got all the food I wanted my family stared at me. "Is something wrong Natsu-San? You only took half as much food as you normally do." Wendy said.

"Let him be. More for me." Igneel cheered which earned a smack on the head by his wife. I shrugged and shoved a farmer sausage in my mouth. I swallowed.

"I guess I'm just not hungry." I said staring at my food. "But Natsu you're always hungry." Mom said. "Is it because of Lucy-san?" Wendy asked. I didn't answer her question, instead I pushed my plate away. "Well Natsu? Is this strange behavior because of Lucy?" Pops asked before shoving a forkful of mashed potatoes in his mouth.

"*Sigh* Yea. Yea it is. It's about time I told you anyways." My three family members leaned forward, eagerly listening. "Okay well first the prophecy is true. Second Lucy is my mate. Third Zeref unlocked the Stellar Magic. Fourth Lucy is the the holder of the Stellar Magic." I finished looking at my dad who dropped his fork.

"WHAT?!?!"
***************************
WELL THATS IT FOR TODAY. I MIGHT UPDATE ON SUNDAY TO MAKE UP FOR MY ABSENCE.

UNTIL NEXT TIME.

BYE