Blackmailed

Author's note: this video has nothing to do with the book. It's just one of my videos of Joey on YouTube that I love so much because he's so freaking cute!! And I wanted to share it with you guys😄 also I am trying to get more subscribers on my YouTube to possibly earn a little extra money to publish more of my books in paperback. Kings Obsession alone is costing over $900 but I would like to publish some of my shorter stories as well in the future. If you subscribe or not thanks for reading my book! the support I get from you guys keeps me going and I am very grateful😊💖 and even if you don't want to subscribe to my YouTube the view on my videos helps as well lol I mostly do equestrian and video gaming videos but I'm also wanting to do some live streaming and Updates on books that will not be put here on wattpad but on a different site instead. So if you are interested then definitely go subscribe so you don't miss it!

(Mandy's POV)

I laughed softly to myself as I watched Alice and Ricky part and leave the rose garden going in separate directions. I heard everything they said from my hiding place a few feet away. I am certain I can use this to get what I want and what I want is Ricky. I leave my hiding spot and quickly fall into step beside Ricky.

"So you want to kill the King to claim Alice for yourself. That is a pretty big task." I said making him stop dead in his tracks and turn around to look at me.

"Mandy." He said in shock, his face becoming very pale as he realizes I have heard every word he spoke to Alice.

"I wonder what would happen if the king were to find out about your plan? What do you think he might do Ricky?" I smirked at him watching him squirm. "Of course I do not have to tell him, it is possible I could turn a blind eye. I could do that for you Ricky, I could just forget what I heard. Of course I would want something in return for my silence." I smile an evil smile.

He glares but colour starts coming back to his handsome face. "What would you want in return for your silence Mandy?" He asked through gritted teeth.

I bit my bottom lip while I wrapped my arms around his neck. "It is so simple Ricky. I want you, that is all. Only you." I whisper seductively in his ear and then gently bite it with a little moan.

His breathing became heavier he clenched his jaw. Rapidly he pulled me into the greenhouse and started yanking at my dress. I can see emotions fighting in him over and over as I watch his face and it makes me smile. My dress no longer in the way, he quickly drops his pants, allowing me to see his man hood. "Hmm I like what I see Ricky." My words are husky.

He glares at me before pushing me against the wall. "Shut up." He growls pushing himself inside of my body.

(Joe's POV)

I smirked as I watched Ricky and Mandy in the greenhouse. I wonder what Alice would think of this? I quickly run into the castle and start looking for her. I think she needs to know what her sweet innocent Ricky is doing behind her back.

(Alice's POV)

I walked down the halls just exploring the castle while thinking about Ricky's words. Will he really kill James? I want to be free of him but how exactly will Ricky kill him? I hear footsteps hurrying towards me at a very quick pace. Fear washes over me, has he already killed James? My thoughts race as fast as the footsteps. Turning I see Joe as he hurries toward me his face shining with excitement.

"What do you want Joe?" I ask with annoyance.

He smirked as he came to a halt in front of me. "There are many things I want My Lady, but right now you should follow me, there is something that you need to witness for yourself. I know you will want to see this." His fingers on my arm gently guide me towards a door that leads straight to the gardens.