Tea Time

(King James POV)

I gave Alice one last kiss on the lips before heading into the castle to deal with my important visitor. When I got there i saw someone sitting on my throne! An unthinkable thing for anyone to do. I froze when I got a better look at the person.

"U-uncle, what are you do here?" I asked in anger.

He chuckled. "It is nice to see you too, dear nephew. I was on a hunting trip when I heard rumours in the villages that you were married. I thought I would find out if they were just rumours or truth. If truth I would like to meet her." He said.

I glared at him with all my hate. "I do not think so uncle, I know what you are like with woman. Your reputation is not flattering!" I stated and he laughed.

"Well I would not kill my nephew's new wife. However I might want to bed the girl." He laughed and wiggled his eye brows.

"If you ever touch her I will torture you for many days before I end your suffering. Being my father's brother will not save you from death. It was I who killed him and his treacherous second wife while you were busy trying only to take his kingdom but if you remember uncle, I was too strong and you lost that battle as well. I got it first. Now leave, go back to your kingdom Nezlock across the ocean and never come back!" I snapped.

He looked at me with a stupid smirk on his face as he continued sitting on my throne like he did not have a care in the world.

"I am not going anywhere. I want to meet the girl James. The one who got the evil kings attention. I heard she was forced to marry you dear nephew or that others would die until she agreed."

I already know that the only way to get him to leave would be to introduce him to Alice but if he did meet her I know he would do everything in his power to bed her. I sighed in frustration and anger.

"You can meet her but then you will leave. I forbid you to ever set foot in my kingdom again! You are not welcome in Novak now that I am king." I said in a cold voice. He smiled and stood.

"Where is this beautiful wife of yours?" He said ignoring the rest of my words.

"Follow me." I said walking up the grand stairs.

(Alice's POV)

"How did you get that uniform?" I asked as I hugged Ricky with all my strength.

He held me just as tightly. "I knocked out one of the guards and stole his uniform. Come on I am getting you out of here!" He said and was about to open the door but I stopped him.

"No! I-i cannot leave Ricky. It is impossible for me to escape. I am so sorry but the King forced me to marry him, last night he took me against my will. He is overjoyed with the thought that I am carrying his child already!" I sobbed Ricky's face darkened with anger for a second but then it turned to sadness. He hugged me tightly to him as if he was never going to let go.

"I am sorry you had to go through that Alice, but it does not matter to me that you married him. You can still leave with me." Ricky's voice smooth, not showing how upset he really felt.

"No I cannot do that Ricky. If I leave the king will kill more innocent people. We witnessed the killing in the woods, remember?" My voice catching as I try to remain calm.

Ricky sighed in frustration. "We have no choice, we will kill the king." He said in a voice that was both cold and calm.

"But how?" I asked.

Ricky was about to say something but we heard a loud banging noise like a door was just slammed! "ALICE!" The King's voice shouted making me jump in fear.