The Escape Attempt

(Alice's POV)

For the last three days I've been dragged everywhere the king goes, planing for the wedding like the decorations, foods and drinks that will be served, the guest list.

The king never let's me go anywhere alone anymore and when he can't be with me he locks me in his chambers. He's always telling me how much he loves me, and it's quite clear that he's completely obsessed with me. He's always holding me and rubbing my stomach, telling me how he can't wait to feel his baby's kicks inside me.

Right now I'm sitting in the kings chambers, looking out the window like most days, longing for freedom again. The king had to go to a meeting. Now that I am engaged to the king I am officially no longer a servant and I have been forbidden to go down to the servent quarters.

Fhe king decided he wanted me to start living like a queen so he got me a maid which Dorothy pretty much begged the king to let her be and he agreed.

Dorothy has been talking a lot about escaping the castle, we've made a plan to escape tonight. The king is having a royal ball here tonight in celebration of our engagement so it could be the perfect time to escape and leave Novak while the king is busy with the other royals and nobles that will be attending tonight's event.

I jumped out of my thoughts when I heard the door to the room open. The king walked in smiling as his eyes landed on me.

"Good afternoon my love." He greeted happily and placed a kiss on my forehead. "You look beautiful today."

"Thank you." I said quietly.

He loves it when I answere him, if I don't he gets mad and trust me a mad king is worse then an angry horse.

"The ball is going to start in a few hours and I want you looking your best."

He took my hand and lead me to the small bathing room attached to his chambers, he called in some maids who started filling the tub with hot water. In no time the tub was full, the king dismissed the maids leaving me alone with him.

I thought he was going to leave like he usually does but he closed the door and turned to me. We looked at each other in silence until he chuckled softly.

"Well go on, undress."

"But you are still in here." I said nervously.

"Sooner or later I'm going to see you naked, so you might as well get use to it. Now take off your dress my dear....I promise I won't lose control and hurt you." He said with hope in his eyes.

Clearly I'm not going to win this, I took a shaky breath and slowly started to undress myself.

His eyes looked my body up and down with lust, He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek and rubbed my bare back, his breathing became heavier. His hand on my back started going lower, I cleared my throat and got him to snap out of it.

"I apologize my love, I keep getting lost in your beauty." He chuckled.

I gasped when he suddenly scooped up my naked body in his arms bridal style and carried me to the tub, gently lowering me in the water.

The nice hot water felt good on my skin, but I just couldn't relax with the him kneeling down beside the tub watching me. I kept my arms over my breasts in an attempt to hide them from his view.

The king reached for the bar of soap and started to wash me. After a few minutes I was clean.

"I can not wait to make you mine completely on our wedding night." He sighed happily.

I gulped and looked away from him.

"It's alright if your nervous sweetheart, all girls are their first time. But I promise I'll be gentle with you." He smiled and kissed my cheek.